Closed Thread
Page 121 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1537
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by k17 View Post
    Quick tmi question. Are u avoiding sex for the first 12 weeks? I bled early with ds and then sex put me into early labor at 34 weeks and also made me bleed again at 22 weeks so was thinking it would be safe to avoid it? The problem is with ds I had no libido - this time around seems different lol I have my first docs appt next Thursday so will talk to him but just wondering.........

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub
    We have so far. My pregnancy book said avoid it if you have a history of miscarriage. Given that this is my first pregnancy, I don't have a history, but don't want to start one. It took a while to fall pregnant so we don't want to do anything to risk it. But I definitely don't have a problem with no libido, I'm going crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I told my hubby no sex until after 12 weeks (there is actually no evidence that it's a problem, but one can bleed after sex due to a more "sensitive" cervix in pregnancy, which can cause unnecessary anxiety). But it's 12w2d today, and he is getting more persistent!! I am still anxious about it, even though the rational part of my brain is telling me not to be!

I am grumpy at the moment...I just met a girlfriend for coffee/playdate, and she also invited another friend of her's. Not a problem. My friend starting talking about how she'd been to the doctors for a persistent cough, and this girl started on about how "crap" doctors are, etc...My friend said "Steady on, J is a doctor.", which only made her worse!!! I was really taken aback...I would never denigrate someone's profession in front of them; it just seemed totally unnecessary and impolite...and I'd never met the woman! I just kept my mouth shut and ended up leaving early. Grrrr.

Thanks for listening!!

J x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

That's awful, what happened to opks manners?

I am not refraining from sex, just taking it easy so to speak lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    I told my hubby no sex until after 12 weeks (there is actually no evidence that it's a problem, but one can bleed after sex due to a more "sensitive" cervix in pregnancy, which can cause unnecessary anxiety). But it's 12w2d today, and he is getting more persistent!! I am still anxious about it, even though the rational part of my brain is telling me not to be!

I am grumpy at the moment...I just met a girlfriend for coffee/playdate, and she also invited another friend of her's. Not a problem. My friend starting talking about how she'd been to the doctors for a persistent cough, and this girl started on about how "crap" doctors are, etc...My friend said "Steady on, J is a doctor.", which only made her worse!!! I was really taken aback...I would never denigrate someone's profession in front of them; it just seemed totally unnecessary and impolite...and I'd never met the woman! I just kept my mouth shut and ended up leaving early. Grrrr.

Thanks for listening!!

J x.
    That's terrible, how rude.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

J that's so horrible and rude! Let's hope she doesn't need a doctor desperately any time soon! I for one think they do a good job and pity the sometimes with what they have to go through!

Nila I had a day like that yesterday, am full of energy today which is good since destroyed the house yesterday!

Channy that sounds like the metallic taste that is an early preg symptom I had it with ds, haven't had it this time around though I am only 4+5 today (and the days are dragging!)

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

J that is so rude I can't believe someone would do something like that!!! I like doctors I think we need to stop classifying doctors as god like people and instead realize that they are human and make mistakes just like the rest of us!!!
    The days are a bit dragging this week a little!!! And the symptoms are getting worst so it's a horrible combo haha...considering I wake up everyday at 5 am the days are so long!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post

Thanks for listening!!

J x.
    Yeah that's pretty rude especially after she was told you are a doctor. Sorry if you've alread said J, but what kind of doctor are you?

I know I myself have had terrible experiences with GP's (1 experience where I almost died at the hands of an incompetent GP whom I took all the way to the NSW Health Commission) so I can understand the frustration towards GP's but I know that it's totally generalising to say that all doctors are "crap". I have recently found one who is so great. Really takes the time to "hear" me.

J, you would have to be one of the most caring and kind doctors I've ever come across. It's rare though you know? You answer everyone's questions timely and with real genuine care. I can feel it in your posts so I'm sorry you had a hard time from someone you didn't know for your profession.

Thanks
    Reviews

Finding a doctor your happy with can be hard, I have finally found a lovely doctor in my area after 2 years of loping and think this will b my family doctor

Thanks
    Reviews

Can I have Danish feta if it says on the back "made with pasteurized milk"?

Thanks
    Reviews
    we have refrained from DTD but mainly due to me having to insert progesterone pessaries twice a day until 12 weeks. i have absolutely no libido so to be honest i am dreading it. i have no energy and still feel lousy every day!

Channy i have that wierd metallic taste which started about 6 weeks and i still have it. not all the time, mainly when feeling really nauseous.