Closed Thread
Page 119 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1537
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Yay for rising levels Bond girl! Sucks that your work rejected your work from home plan.
    What will everyone do re. work when bubs is born? My employer won't be surprised when I announce I'm pregnant but not too sure how well wanting to work part time after bubs will be received... Time will tell

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Hi ladies, sorry I've been so vacant. I'm on the second last week of my 5 weeks away for work so I haven't been online much.
    Quick update, 21 weeks today. I feel huge although everyone keeps telling me I'm not.
    I've been sick all week with gastro, an upper respiratory tract infection and what feels like the beginning of tonsilitis coming on today! What a massive effort. And all in one go too.
    I'm on all kinds of fun stuff, extra iron, vitamin d and antibiotics so I'm hoping to be better soon.

As a side note I got really lucky. I told a friend about looking on ebay for second hand clothes for this bub and she's given us about $500 worth of 0000-0 sized clothes for nothing! We're stocked up and I'm so glad because I was getting a bit anxious about not having much.
    So lovely of her, I'm very very lucky .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Wow sorry you've been so sick Eko! Great news about the baby clothes though.

Maybe baby- I will only be going back to work part time perhaps 3 days a week once I've had this second bub. After bub 1 DH stayed at home from when he was 10 months old until recently as I earn more. But don't want to work full time with two kids. And most likely wouldn't go back to my current job, particularly due to the inflexible working and how annoyed I am. I wish I could tell them to shove their job now but I need to stay there to get my maternity pay!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Depending on if we stay here or relocate closer to family I will go back to work part time.

Thanks
    Reviews

Bond girl - congrats on such good levels.

Eko - so sorry you have been so sick, you must be looking forward to getting home.

In terms of work I am a SAHM at the moment as I resigned rather than returning to work at the end of my 12 mths maternity leave. I do want to work again though so will probably look for a job once this 2nd bub is 12 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I will have to go back after 6 months as we can't afford anymore than that, really hoping I can go back 3-4 days though who knows

Thanks
    Reviews

I originally had plans to go back to work 3 months after ds1 was born and my mil was to have him for a couple days a weeks and dh was going to have him on his days off so would have worked 4 days a week ish but things changed and dh's step father died and then from then on it was different she used to talk bad behind my back and I never really saw her anymore, so I never went back to work and now after 2 kids and 4 years I have been looking and no luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I will only be able to have 7 months off, then will be going back, hopefully not full time, but we'll figure that out then

Thanks
    Reviews

I will be finishing as I only went back to work to kill time an stimulate some brain cells while ttc, there is no way anyone in their right mind can afford to pay $1200 a week for two children at day care! Luckily I would still have money to spend after daycare coming out but working for a couple of hundred dollars isn't worth all the hard work in my eyes!
    We are also lucky that we don't have to have two incomes to survive!

Thanks
    Reviews

Is anyone else having skin problems?? I look like a bloody teenager!!! Why does pregnancy change my skin for the worse it's meant to be better!!!!!! Grrrr