Closed Thread
Page 115 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1537
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Waiting...there is nothing that can be said to make you feel better. Cry, grieve, get angry...do whatever you need to to cope. I lost both mine at 7 weeks, and it was the most awful experience of my life. I cried so much. The only thing that kept me going was my OBGYN...like you, I have a toddler, and she said 1-2 miscarriages in a woman's child-bearing years is quite common...but statistically, since you have carried to term before, your odds of a next successful pregnancy are very good. She was right in my case, and you will be the same.
    Big hugs,
    J x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

So sorry to hear waiting hoping. My heart goes out to you. Big hugs

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    My OBGYN double-checked it's pregnancy risk, and said it was not a problem. It is only absorbed locally (into the nasal mucosa), so it's ideal. FESS Spray is pretty useless generally.
    J.
    Thanks J, good to know! FESS doesn't do anything

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Thanks J, good to know! FESS doesn't do anything
    Nasal congestion is a common symptom in pregnancy anyway...rising progesterone levels cause smooth muscle relaxation throughout the body. Coupled with increased blood volume and blood flow, a dripping nose is another joy of pregnancy! Otrivin, Dimetapp, any of the generic sprays are fine...they all contain same drug: oxymetazoline. Just avoid Otrivin Plus, as it has another ingredient which hasn't had pregnancy-safety established yet.
    Happy breathing!!

Going to be 38 degrees in Melbourne today...we don't cope well with that!!!!

J x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So much to catch up on so I'll try my hardest

J37, what a beautiful picture of bubs. I totally get the girl vibe with that scan

Channy, a MASSIVE congratulations. I've been watching your posts and I so wanted this for you. To be honest I thought all along you were going to be fine but there's always that little bit of doubt that chimes in. So glad you're bubs is snuggling in

Fel, I asked my ob about the heart rate and he said it was a load of crapola. Haha .. his words! My bubs heart rate was 160bpm at 13 weeks and my ob is leaning towards boy .. but you never do know.

Maybee babbee, I was living off cheese and tomato bread rolls for ages but I've started making pasta salads with chopped up veggies in there. Would love some new ideas though too.

Waitinghoping, I am so so sorry for you.

AFM, am 14+4 today and my 3D/4D gender scan is only 9 days away!
    So excited! It's getting terribly hot here in Sydney so I'm planning on staying indoors all day today! I'm working on Saturday in the outdoors and it's tipped to hit 41 degrees .. quietly freaking out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

41 degrees in Adelaide today! Very grateful for my air conditioned office and that I will b seeing out the later months of my pregnancy in the cooler months!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so so sorry waiting x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    41 degrees in Adelaide today! Very grateful for my air conditioned office and that I will b seeing out the later months of my pregnancy in the cooler months!
    I completely agree. Way too hot today. 35 already. I work with this guy who comes in and flicks the air con to heat. Very annoying

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow I'm very surprised that the east coast is hot cause here in the west it's so windy, rainy and cold! It's such a nice break cause I'm sure it will mean WA will get really hot in jan!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Yep I am sure the hot weather is coming your way soon enough Nila. I am in NSW and its hot here too. I am so glad I am having another winter baby. I don't think I would cope very well with being very pregnant over summer. I am a bit of a sook when it's too hot.