Closed Thread
Page 11 of 154 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Mrs, now that I know that its within a normal range I am fine Will wait for the scan. I caved and told my family today, I'm struggling with being physically unwell so decided to ring and tell them, my sister squealed and cried which was a bit interesting, she is excited to be an aunty for the first time.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Glad to hear weight loss isn't uncommon in early weeks J. Have lost 1.5kg in the week since I got my BFP. Still going to the gym and eating but only really want very healthy food. No nausea for me yet just fatigue and needing to pee a lot! Had one test spare so did it today and was very happy to see the test line was much darker than the control line I just want time to speed up. I can't help thinking about the possibility of miscarriage.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    Glad to hear weight loss isn't uncommon in early weeks J. Have lost 1.5kg in the week since I got my BFP. Still going to the gym and eating but only really want very healthy food. No nausea for me yet just fatigue and needing to pee a lot! Had one test spare so did it today and was very happy to see the test line was much darker than the control line I just want time to speed up. I can't help thinking about the possibility of miscarriage.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who did another test today. I'm 6w 2d. I'm feeling rather anxious about miscarriage too. Fingers crossed for sticky bubs for both of us

Thanks
    Reviews

Stupid double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

ToniS, Google betabase.info
    It will show you the range for HCG levels of successful pregnancies.

You will quickly realize how broad the range is, so levels don't mean much on their own. if they are increasing you will be fine
    x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

ToniS  (27-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Thanks Mrs, now that I know that its within a normal range I am fine Will wait for the scan. I caved and told my family today, I'm struggling with being physically unwell so decided to ring and tell them, my sister squealed and cried which was a bit interesting, she is excited to be an aunty for the first time.
    I told my mum and sister early too both were very excited!

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilpetal and Maybee baybee I am the same, I am terrified of losing bub. I've done 3 tests now plus the B/T. everyone has sticky babies.

Thanks
    Reviews

Don't worry, I did about 10 tests! Think my last one was around 6 weeks...
    I've had issues this pregnancy with sweet food.. it leaves a terrible taste in my mouth. I'm ok when I'm eating, just afterwards...yuck.
    Have been feeling the baby for about a week now, especially in the evening..must be doing it's stretches then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am still feeling incredibly unwell and I have to work tomorrow thankfully DP decided we would cancel our market stall tomorrow or I would be getting up at 0545 to set the stall up before work and I really don't have the energy. Have been trying to study for exam on Monday but have fuzzy-brain so not thinking that will go very well.

Oh and new piccie is the baby-rhino statue I brought for bub I finally had enough energy to unpack it and take a photo. For those who aren't over at the TTC thread DP and I will refer to bub as rhino due to an in-house joke where we were watching a show where someone named there son Fox and we were joking about names and realised that rhino went well with DP surname. I brought the rhino statue before my BFP because I couldn't resist.

Hope everyone else is going well xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Toni there's nothing worse than working when unwell I've been plagued by morning sickness for 4 weeks now, and I dread getting out of bed every day.

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub