Closed Thread
Page 108 of 154 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1537
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Does anyone know any good websites with good lunch recipes for pregnant women?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (28-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

So glad everyone's scans are going well today!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    No I don't but I would also love to know if anyone has any good links. At the moment I eat a lot of salad with grilled chicken or tuna mountain bread wraps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I'd like to know too. I'm living on lunches of cheese and tomato sandwiches

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    J a question for you - how would you know if you have an incompetent cervix? After reading on the net I'm a little concerned that my prolapse uterus in fact could be this instead?
    Extremely worried now as I never had an examination down there to see what it actually was
    An incompetent cervix can easily be seen on an ultrasound and also through a vaginal examination by the OB.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    I love Caitlin! DH cousin is Caitlin but they live in another country.. Would it be wrong to use do you think?
    My DH hates every name I suggest so I got cranky at him lol. He likes horrible names!
    i dont think that matters at all! My dh's cousins son is harry and they live in a different country too - i love harry and would use it even though its in the extended family.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    An incompetent cervix can easily be seen on an ultrasound and also through a vaginal examination by the OB.
    Do they check for this at the 12w scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow so much is happening on here, I can't keep up... I am a bit of a work-a-holic at the moment so I think that's my fault.

J & Mylittlestar - Great news about the scans! I love coming in to see such good news

button - Congrats on reaching 12 weeks! Good luck with the scan on Friday.

Channy - I have everything crossed that you get a nice high number this afternoon.

There are some great names on here - I have no idea where to start, both DD and DS have names with an Irish background, it wasn't planned like that but just happened so might be nice to continue that.

I am struggling with lunches too... I have coeliacs so can't have gluten but would kill for a simple cheese and tomato sandwhich, lol.

I am struggling with sickness and fatigue at the moment and I don't know how to really improve it. I am up anywhere from 5 to get the kiddies up and ready, we are usually out the door by 7.30am and then do the daycare drop off and work till 5ish then get home unpack from the day, cook the kids meal and get them washed and off to bed then cook our meal and then repack everything for the next day and do some house work. I think I sit down about 9.30 and spend a few minutes talking to DF before crashing out, lol. Does anyone have a cleaner? It was something we were wanting to look into but I wasn't sure if it was beneficial, plus I feel guilty paying someone to do what I can... any advice ladies?

Thanks
    Reviews

We have a cleaner swizzy! It's to hard to keep up with it all while working full time with kids! Sure if I didn't want to have a life on the weekends this would be ok lol!

Thanks
    Reviews

My DH is well trained and does the cleaning. I'm so grateful for that.