Closed Thread
Page 104 of 154 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1537
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

I love Eliana!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Iv always wanted to have a girl named Ella, then I got married and our last name is Vella so that went out the window lol

Sienna is pretty
    We have the same tast in names

we also loved Mackenzie for a girl but our last name is Malone and hubbys Auntys last name is Mackenzie too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi all!

Can't remember if I said but nila I'm so glad things are looking on track. Fingers crossed for two little heart beats in a fortnight.

Channy good luck today will be thinking of you. I hope your levels are continuing to rise.

First time mummy - I also have not told people at work but I don't think I am showing yet. People who were perceptive may notice I have put on weight (e.g. Bbs thicker waste) but doesnt look like an obvious baby bump at all, more like too
    Much Christmas food. How come you are keeping it quiet? Mine is about the clients I work with and what's best for them.

Wow names - you guys are keen. I have said to dh we are not talking names as he changes his mind on boy names every week! So I said
    Not until 30 weeks will we talk about it.

I like Isaac or jack for a boy and ruby for a girl but dh doesn't like common names so it will be neither of those. I also love Amelie. However that's really close to a relatives name so it's out at this stage.

Hope everyone is having a good day

:-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    First time mummy - I also have not told people at work but I don't think I am showing yet. People who were perceptive may notice I have put on weight (e.g. Bbs thicker waste) but doesnt look like an obvious baby bump at all, more like too
    Much Christmas food. How come you are keeping it quiet? Mine is about the clients I work with and what's best for them.
    To be honest, I probably look like I've been hitting the food more than I actually look pregnant!

I'm keeping it quiet at work because bottom line .. I don't trust them. I started here on a maternity leave contract two years ago and I'm still here on the contract so technically I'm a casual in that I don't work for the company but the actual agency. I'm worried that if I tell them I'm pregnant they'll find someone straight away and then boot me out. I wouldn't put it past them at all. It takes 2-3 months to train someone for my job so I figure if I can wait until beginning of January (I'll be 20 weeks) I'll tell them then and then by the time they actually find someone it will be end of January. I'll spend February, March and half of April training them and then I'll be ready to go. I want to be off by mid April to give myself a month off before the baby comes. I'm having a c-section on the 16th May

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    By the way I loooooooooove the name Indie Rose .. it's beautiful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I spoke to DP about names last night, he said we can both write a list we like and in a few weeks we will look at the list, we want to have a few options for each and wait for Rhino to be born before we decide. I always liked Tara for a girls name but its DP's ex-wifes name so it is out hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

That's what we did with ds Tonis!

Well it's official my ds is not a good sleeper! Most of my symptoms have gone, hoping this isn't a bad thing docs in 8 days..... Hope everyone else had a better start to the day

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Ob appointment today. I'm scared and excited. I hope bub is doing ok.

Thanks
    Reviews

GL lilsmurfy

I saw this today and it almost made me cry with cuteness lol useless at the moment you'll have to zoom out to read
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Ob appointment today. I'm scared and excited. I hope bub is doing ok.
    All the best to you hun I know how you feel! I have an early 7 week scan today, my doctor wants to check everything is fine after the severe nausea & vomiting I've been experiencing. I'm nervous because I didn't have one with my first pregnancy.