Closed Thread
Page 102 of 154 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1537
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I love the name Savannah.

DH and I like Isabella and Sienna. I like Harrison, but DH isn't convinced on that one
    I love the name Harrison but it doesn't go with our last name.. Starts with H ends son lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Maybe we should do a big post like the due date one and add name suggestions to it?

Thanks
    Reviews

Good idea choccie!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Channy I LOVE the name savanna for a girl and imogen but hubby doesn't he like Morgan for a girl but ds is corbyn so put together sounds a bit weird. Also love quinn for a girl.

I think I had a scan at 6w3days with corbyn and could see a hb after I asked the guy it would be too soon he answered with showing me my first docs appt is when I'm 6 weeks so going to ask if we can squeeze a scan in before I go away at 9 weeks.

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Our second choice is Imogen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, you ladies are a chatty bunch

Sorry I have been MIA for awhile have had a few family issues going on, training at work and not had much down time. I have tried to keep up over the past week or so, but please forgive me. I will try to make more of an effort. So much has happened - scans, more BFP's, some people in limbo, twins...

Loving the name choices so far. We can only agree on a girl's name but no boys name

Can I ask a question...? For those of you that have had your nuchal scan/bloods, how soon after your ultrasound did you get your results? I have to make a further apt with my GP and was going to make it for the same day as my ultrasound (trying to minimise time off work in the lead up to xmas). I guess they can always phone me later with results if they aren't available that afternoon... 2 weeks until scan date

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Wow, you ladies are a chatty bunch

Sorry I have been MIA for awhile have had a few family issues going on, training at work and not had much down time. I have tried to keep up over the past week or so, but please forgive me. I will try to make more of an effort. So much has happened - scans, more BFP's, some people in limbo, twins...

Loving the name choices so far. We can only agree on a girl's name but no boys name

Can I ask a question...? For those of you that have had your nuchal scan/bloods, how soon after your ultrasound did you get your results? I have to make a further apt with my GP and was going to make it for the same day as my ultrasound (trying to minimise time off work in the lead up to xmas). I guess they can always phone me later with results if they aren't available that afternoon... 2 weeks until scan date
    Our sonographer told us on the spot that the scan was great and nothing abnormal was spotted. He also did my bloods and I figured that if something came up they would give me a call. I didn't get my blood results until a week later at my ob appointment. I haven't picked up my results from the radiology place to be honest as they gave us pictures to take home anyways ..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (27-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Loving all the name choices so far!! Isabella was my choice if we're having a girl but dh wants to name after his mum so if its a girl we have chosen emali Isabella other girl names I like are Abigail, sienna, zoe, tenniele to name a few. We haven't agreed on a boys name but top of my list are sione, joeli (both Fijian) and then for 'english' names Boston, Zachary, Nathaniel

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow, everyone has been active on this thread!
    Glad to see everyone is doing well! So many wonderful scans & Dr appointments. Big hugs waitinghoping!
    Love some of the name ideas. We are pretty set on a girls name - Ruby. I think boys names are heaps harder! DH is really liking Jesse but I'm not quite sure... 1 week until my first OB appointment!!! It can't come quick enough. I hope I get another scan & see bubs. I just want to make sure everything is ok. I will be 12 weeks right on Xmas so I'm a bit worried if I will have problems getting in for my nuchal scan. Has anyone had any problems booking in at the same time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    Just had my first ob appointment and I got to hear bubs hb on the ultrasound machine! It was amazing
    Its amazing isn't it

Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    That's terrible! It's a personal choice!!
    I think we should put together a whole heap of baby names suggested by us and then we might be able to use one!
    Thats a great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    Just had my first ob appointment today and was shocked to discover I am now measuring 9+6 with due date of 27th June. Confused because my dating scan had my date as 4th July but my ob thinks my dating scan was wrong...who knows baby will arrive when it arrives lol! Feel so great after the app, my ob was just as wonderful as I remember him being from my last pregnancy. I have my NT scan on 17th Dec so will see what I measure then.
    My NT scan is the same date

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Choccie- I totally agree, we have our names picked and they are a bit different, we like Phoenix for a boy and Savannah for a girl
    I love the name Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Chocciequeen, DH and I have some names picked out. We have Jonas or Noah for a boy and Havana or Celeste for a girl. I prefer Jonas and Havana though and DH prefers the other two!
    Noah is one of our boy names but we are leaning towards the other name last time we talked about it. DP wont talk about names now until 12 weeks but we have options for girl and boy.