Closed Thread
Page 101 of 154 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1537
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    So when can they hear the heartbeat? I have to book in a scan but can't remember how many weeks the doc said
    I saw mine at 7+4, I think it's from 6+4 though?

I have very few names to suggest, I like Olivia for a girl but its too common!

Thanks
    Reviews

I need name suggestions too girls
    Wait till close to 7 weeks there's more to see. I can't believe how fast the heartbeat rises day by day! It's amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews

Love the name Savannah!

I think I remember J mentioning that the earliest they can usually detect heartbeat is 6+2 so may be best to book for dating scan at 7 weeks. Are you going private or public Channy? My ob does first appointment at around 9-10 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews

J said earlier that the heart only starts beating at 6+2 so for mine being at 5+5 it was too early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

This won't b a dating scan this is a scan just to see if there is a heart beat after my weird bleeding and slow rising hcg, I have to pay as it isn't through OB it is through a radiology company. I will b going public but doing shared care with my GP as they bulk bill and are so lovely there. First I have to have another blood test tonight to see if my levels are ok should b at least over 200 by now.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah so I would probably do it for 7 ish weeks. Hope all your bloods come back good

Thanks
    Reviews

Wait until 7 weeks Channy. Any earlier and u run the risk of it being too early to see the heartbeat and it will just cause extra worry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Chocciequeen, DH and I have some names picked out. We have Jonas or Noah for a boy and Havana or Celeste for a girl. I prefer Jonas and Havana though and DH prefers the other two!

I can't remember who asked about whether you're showing or not, but I am definiteiy showing but trying hard to hide it at work. I don't plan to tell them until about 20 weeks if my belly can hold out that long. So far it's fairly easy to hide at work with certain clothing. I try to eat light at work because I find when I eat too much I look about 6 months pregnant!

Fel, congrats on your first ob appointment How exciting is it to see/hear the heartbeat for the first time? I waited until 9 weeks and it was amazing to see this scrunched up bean on the screen waving arms around wildly. Wait till the 12 week scan! That was amazing! To see the difference between that bean and an actual body shape with a head .. our bodies are amazing at what we are creating. By the way I have a really strong girl vibe for your bub ..

Lilsmurfy, best of luck with your appt tomorrow. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Lilpetal, how exciting being farther along than you thought!

Channy, I've read a few ladies on the hub heard heartbeats before 6 weeks so I think it just depends on the baby.

AFM, not much to report. I'm 14+2 today and food still tastes like crap but at least all signs of MS are gone
    I have my gender determination scan in less than two weeks so very excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I love the name Savannah.

DH and I like Isabella and Sienna. I like Harrison, but DH isn't convinced on that one

Thanks
    Reviews

I loved it firsttime I could watch that little flicker all day hehe so many people have said they think its a girl, no one has said boy yet! I hope so, my cousin who I grew up with is having a girl 5 months before me. It would be nice for the bubs