Closed Thread
Page 10 of 154 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Thanks just wanted to make sure it is enough as I really don't want to eat anything. I also have to eat regular meals because of medication so guess I will be forcing myself to eat.
    I cannot eat any food right now...all comes back up. The most important oral intake is fluid...water, ice chips, Gatorade, tea, whatever you can manage. I am vomiting morning, then 1430, then about 1830. Just nauseous in between. It's a labour of love! I would only go back to ED if I could not keep any fluid down for more than 24 hours, and my urine output had dropped off to just a few drops, or felt dizzy.

Food not a biggy in the first few weeks, and weight loss not uncommon. We all have plenty of reserves (glycogen, amino acids and lipids) to preferently divert to bubs.

What meds mean you must eat? Metformin or the like?

The first few weeks are awful...I had another totally light pink spot this morning, cried my eyes out! Nothing since.

I am a bit funny about the DIG too...people I don't know! I like hanging with you guys.

J x.
    Last edited by J37; 27-10-2012 at 04:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tonis View Post
    welcome sages and mylittlestar.

What are dig's?

I went to gp today for b/t for confirmation so should have results tomorrow though he did say with positive tests at home i didn't really need the b/t. Quite fortunate that i had an appointment as have been feeling really unwell since last night with cough, sore ear and through, tight chest and breathing difficulty (like asthma) and turns out i have a chest infection so no work for me today.

Have been having nausea in the evening last 4 or so days not sure if thats connected to pregnancy or chest infection lol.
    dig = due in groups.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

ToniS  (25-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You are right J the people I have met briefly through TTC thread are so friendly and really supportive. I am glad you started this thread

Yup I am on metformin and my ObGyn said to continue taking them until week 13, im not sure why that particular week but I will continue taking them. They make me unwell also

Thanks for the info regarding dietary intake, you would think I would know more since we have been trying for so long but the focus was always on getting pregnant not what to do when we got there lol.

I hope you can start keeping food down soon.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

If anyone is due in may we have a lovely group

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Love the TTC group and the graduate thread is an awesome idea.

Not much to report here. I'm in my 18 wks and just about to move into my 5th month woot woot

Did you know that in France they calculate your EDD from conception +9 months?
    That gives such a different result, makes me due 10 days later...
    I guess it changes the whole overdue issue!

Bubs is very quiet, haven't start feeling anything and I don't expect any kicks before another 2 or 3 weeks. Can't wait !!

So happy to read about the great scans you had J and button. I hope the next 5 weeks fly by xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!! I finally found the thread! How is everyone?? 11w for me today and finally for energy back last week woooo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also J I had a question for u - with DD the placenta grew into the uterine wall, had to go under general to have it removed after having a completely natural birth!!!! I mean nothing, no gas, no stitches anything! So this upset me having to have this afterwards. I saw this really crap doctor for this preg and he said there is a 85% chance this will happen again? Ur thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

How is everyone feeling today? I am incredibly tired, cannot stop visiting the toilet, some cramping, short of breath and really really sore breasts. Also rather anxious about wanting a dating scan. Might make a visit to gp very soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I got my B/T results which were positive though I stressed for ages as I rang and they said I had to speak to a nurse and she would call me shortly, 2.5hrs later I rang her. My levels were only 693 though which is low for 5wk 1day isn't it? Maybe I am not as far along as I thought.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

It's in the normal range (18-7340) as long as they're doubling every couple of days if you're worried maybe see your gp next week for another test?

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrstuilawa For This Useful Post:

ToniS  (26-10-2012)