+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not that particular pram .. But I would go MB for sure .. We have all terrain it's great .. MB for off road are the best !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week

Default Which pram do I want MB +One or something else?

I'm contemplating the MB Duet. It's similar to the Donkey with the way seats can go on it, but a lot less expensive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If you are going offroad then def not the BJ city select. It drives like a tank and doesn't have pneumatic tyres. Can you tell I'm not a fan 😜
    I also don't see a way around that in between stage with the + one. Such a pain because otherwise I love it!
    Another thing you could look at is the adventure buggy single with static toddler seat. I have one and its awesome for offroad. Very stable. But it has the opposite to what you want, the toddler is up top facing you and the baby faces out. I actually liked that though as my toddler likes chatting with me as we walk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got rid of my MB double urban. I went over everything with that pram ..... Rocks , sand , it was awesome , even supermarket with two. I now have urban jungle . I would never go for anything else. I've had ten prams........ !! I would go duo or duet over + one . No one seems to be raving about configuration , but the standard frame and wheels would be great ... It's just there is that phase out of the cocoon! Why do pram designers do the no recline thing ? Like the p&t explorer. So many on eBay due to the toddler seat not reclining . Anyway I'd be getting a mb duo or second hand urban. Big but easy to push and great for kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh an mountain buggy have made a rear facing seat you can buy now from them it's fifty dollars and usable with doubles and singles so could get duo and this seat and have little one facing you