+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default "pimple" thing inside vagina after birth

I gave birth 9 weeks ago with a 2nd degree tear which was stitched. We've DTD once at 7.5 weeks and it was really quite painful which I thought was just the suture line, but when I went feeling around down there yesterday I noticed a little painful lump in the top wall of my vagina, about 2-3cm in. It feels about the size and shape of a pimple, with about the same amount of pain as a pimple when I touch it. Does anyone know what this might be??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

It could be a pimple, but it could b an ingrown hair. Have you grabbed a hand mirror and had a lil look see

Thanks
    Reviews

I tried with a mirror but it's too far inside and sort of buried if you know what I mean! I can't imagine it's an ingrown hair because it's not an area where hair would normally grow. I was just wondering if anyone had experienced something like this as a result of an abrasion or something during birth. I can't see myself being in a hurry to DTD again with it still there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Possibly a growth of scar tissue?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: "pimple" thing inside vagina after birth

Could be scar tissue from the tearing, or maybe a skin tag. Or it could be a pimple. Grab a mirror and a torch and try to get a good look at it. If you aren't able to, perhaps pop down to your GP and check it out.
    Just wanted to add, i had 2nd degree tearing with my DS1 and dtd was painful for about 3 months, so if this thing is sore apart from the tear site, make sure you use plenty of lube!

Sent from my LG-P500 using BubHub
    Last edited by LlamaMa; 18-10-2012 at 16:19.