+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: Today at the shops...

I've had more positives than negatives in public and same I just smile brightly at them trying to glare me down. Cos I know I'm awesome they can just go suck lemons

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (18-10-2012),River Song  (18-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

The best one was a dude on the plane kept turning in his seat in front of me to glare at me.

Well Sorrrreeee dude there's no discreet way to breast feed a 3 year old sitting next to me because we both had to keep seat belts on in the air while 5 months pregnant. But here's a thought.... don't turn around! So I just beamed brightly every time he turned around.

Douche.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (18-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This has made me feel more confident when baby comes along, 10 years ago I had a lot of comments made to me and about me when I fed my daughter in public. I have never really known if it was because I was young, I was 21 but looked about 15, or because I was bf in public. I am looking forward to seeing if there is any different now... although I have been nevous that I will have bad reactions again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Today at the shops...

Quote Originally Posted by Bindi81 View Post
    This has made me feel more confident when baby comes along, 10 years ago I had a lot of comments made to me and about me when I fed my daughter in public. I have never really known if it was because I was young, I was 21 but looked about 15, or because I was bf in public. I am looking forward to seeing if there is any different now... although I have been nevous that I will have bad reactions again.
    Haha I have a 10 yr old DD and a newborn DD! I got asked how old I was a lot too.
    I'm glad you feel more confident I was nervous initially, then thought stuff em!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    The best one was a dude on the plane kept turning in his seat in front of me to glare at me.

Well Sorrrreeee dude there's no discreet way to breast feed a 3 year old sitting next to me because we both had to keep seat belts on in the air while 5 months pregnant. But here's a thought.... don't turn around! So I just beamed brightly every time he turned around.

Douche.

:haha: that's gold!

threechooks is offline If my spelling annoys you that's your problem.... I have better things to do than proofread !
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We can all do our bit by making an effort to smile at a lady BF'ing in public or make a nice comment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by threechooks View Post
    We can all do our bit by making an effort to smile at a lady BF'ing in public or make a nice comment
    I would feel weird if someone smiled at me while BFing, just continue on and mind your business. I have never had any comments neg or pos, I just do what has to be done.

Sent from my LG-P500 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Good on you... Ive also found the old ducks are nicest when it comes to bf'ing..

threechooks is offline If my spelling annoys you that's your problem.... I have better things to do than proofread !
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaOJ View Post
    I would feel weird if someone smiled at me while BFing, just continue on and mind your business. I have never had any comments neg or pos, I just do what has to be done.

Sent from my LG-P500 using BubHub
    Everyone certainly is different. I know it makes my day when someone smiles or positivly comments on me BF'ing in public.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by threechooks View Post
    I saw a lady BF her newbie in Medicare a few weeks ago (my little girl was in the car with DH) and took care not to stare just acted normal but realized later I should of given her a positive comment, I would certainly be ok and happy with someone giving me a positive comment