+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Syncope is another word for fainting. You don't need to go back to the emergency department unless you are feeling unwell. They probably had your wrong number on file or called when you were doing the school run one day or something. Don't worry about the letter. Just take it with you to the GP tomorrow, but don't stress tonight assuming you are feeling ok.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mim1 For This Useful Post:

Steph83  (24-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Fairly urgent advice needed

I'd go see your GP tomorrow or go back to ER if your still feeling bad.

Hope your okay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am still feeling horrible but have since last Thursday, so it's nothing new. I was a little concerned that they mentioned back and belly pain and I guess thats associated with miscarriage, i have had bit of that but its been more achey than crampy. Plus I'm pretty sure I can feel the baby moving. I will go tomorrow unless something major happens. I'm so over hospitals. Thanks for the definition I had no idea what that was, I thought I was loosing a limb or something! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    how'd go with seeing your doctor??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw the Dr, his prescription was to eat a bag of plain salt crisps for morning and afternoon tea! apparently the salt will bring my BP up. Have been feeling much better but was a little dizzy on Sunday due to walking around the fair in the heat all day.

Now I have another question should probably start a new post but I have been so paranoid this pregnancy if I start another post every time I had a concern, I will just be flooding bub hub!

My belly is shrinking and shrinking by quite a bit. I also can't feel the baby moving but I'm not sure if I could feel it moving before or if it was just bowel movements etc. (I am 17 weeks) I have had no other symptoms of pregnancy loss. I have an appointment with Ob on Monday, and when I rang they said they would have a look then, but I am so paranoid something is wrong! Someone please reassure me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Fairly urgent advice needed

It's perfectly normal to not feel bub at 17wks, even if you think you have him/her previously.

It's possibly that bub has turned and his/her legs are now pointing toward your back and is kicking into your back, not poking out the front.

This would explain both the smaller tummy and the movement.

Of course, if you are worried, please speak to your care providers.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to babycart For This Useful Post:

Steph83  (03-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You would think being pregnancy no. 4 I would know that, lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bub is kicking all the time now. Started going crazy the minute my husband walked in the door after his 4 week stint at work. Must love it's daddy. I'm still having days when I feel really horrid and cant do much but lay on the couch. And I've been trying to eat a lot of salt. See my Ob on Dec 5th so hopefully he'll have some more ideas for me, as it is really affecting my life and my ability to care for my other kids.