+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Fairly urgent advice needed

All of the above. And PLEASE do not drive. What if u pass out in the car??? You, your children or someone else could be seriously hurt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Please do not drive anywhere. Get someone to take you for medical care.

Thanks
    Reviews

How did you go today Steph83? Feeling any better? Did u see a doctor?

Thanks
    Reviews

I agree with everyone else. Fainting isn't "normal". Please see a doctor/gp/ed.

At the very least stop by the pharmacy to get a blood pressure check.

AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE EATING AND DRINKING ENOUGH!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: Fairly urgent advice needed

I fainted in each pregnancies and my gp both pregnancies were a bit "yeah that can happen" - BUT I had low blood pressure each time they took it I was always on the "low" end of the healthy range. So dehydrated, hungry, tired, too long on my feet I'd get dizzy or collapse.

But both times I did speak to my gp.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went to the hospital, I was given IV fluids and had blood, urine taken and ECG done. They gave me the all clear and put it down to low blood pressure. Although when i looked ta discharge papers it said I had leukocytes and protein in my urine which they never mentioned...
    At hoe now still feeling pretty horrid and the kids are going crazy which isn't helping, but atleast I've been checked out. Thanks for all the advice.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph83 For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (18-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This probably isn't what you want to hear ... but I had ridiculously low blood pressure during my pregnancy. I had scabs on scabs on my knees and elbows from falling and trying to protect my tummy. I was forced to finish work, couldn't drive a car and effectively "grounded" for three months. I remember lying on the floor of an outdoor garden centre thinking "geez of all places noone can find me - it's Bunnings on a Sunday!" and not being able to get up for fainting.
    I had a terrific pregnancy otherwise and a super healthy baby. But it's serious. Blacking out while driving could be catastrophic - and sitting in the car was when I blacked out most. For your family and others' safety - please keep up with the medical attention.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: Fairly urgent advice needed

Yeah I don't drive and I wouldn't have pregnant with katelyn.

I fainted in front of Kmart, I knew it was coming I was trying to get to a bench and there were people on it already my last thought before I hit the ground was not wanting to be rude asking them to move.

Least I sort of crumple not flat fall. Like I slowly faded out so I'd have time to put hands out.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got a letter from the hospital which is weird, as usually they go to my GP. It said to see a Doctor immediately if I had any back or belly pain, or continued to feel dizzy and I've had all. It also said they tried to call me but I didnt answer, but I have no missed calls registered. The second page was test results and drs writing I cant understand. It says something like dynsonia and hadsynope whatever that is! I tried to ring the ER but they they cant give test results over the phone and to see my GP. Now they are making me really paranoid! I made an appointment for tomorrow morning, but do you think I should go back to the ER?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Yes!!!!!!!!!