Closed Thread
Page 99 of 225 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh rainbow so sorry to hear..it really sux..hope you can have a bit of relaxing time

Tormy I had the same thing this cycle, I thought everything was going back to normal but I o'd later than I thought..this whole timing thing really frustrates me! Hope you catch the egg

Thanks Jojo & sorry to hear about yours as well, I wasnt really prepared for it but my ma and sis were so it was a bit hard for me..

Well I'm out again this mth, the witch showed up early this morning! I've been taking krill oil for the past week as my joints have all been stiff and painful and I think that may have stopped my normal pre af symptoms (sore boobs, crampy) ah here's hoping for a christmas bfp..

Welcome to the thread kkpenny love big bang theory!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Quote Originally Posted by dipzel View Post
    Oh rainbow so sorry to hear..it really sux..hope you can have a bit of relaxing time

Tormy I had the same thing this cycle, I thought everything was going back to normal but I o'd later than I thought..this whole timing thing really frustrates me! Hope you catch the egg

Thanks Jojo & sorry to hear about yours as well, I wasnt really prepared for it but my ma and sis were so it was a bit hard for me..

Well I'm out again this mth, the witch showed up early this morning! I've been taking krill oil for the past week as my joints have all been stiff and painful and I think that may have stopped my normal pre af symptoms (sore boobs, crampy) ah here's hoping for a christmas bfp..

Sorry to hear that dipzel big hugs!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

dipzel  (13-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzel View Post

Sorry to hear about your Gran Life sucks sometimes doesn't it Sorry to hear about AF as well, let's hope for a Christmas BFP for all of us!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

dipzel  (14-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey all!
    So I am 10 or 11 DPO and have had some odds pains today. Was having a dream this morning that I was in such pain that I was limping- anyway I woke up and was feeling a really sharp stabbing pain going from my abdomen down through my ovaries down my leg! Weird! Then all morning I can still feel some pains along with mild cramping - all very new! So hoping it is a good sign! Think I might test in the morning! Eek!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Negative.

Now to wait for AF.
    So sorry to hear mate xxxx

I understand you are down, we are all here on the same journey, if you need to talk you know where to find me (here or FB)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm having odd pains too MissX makes me thing AF is on te way

Thanks
    Reviews

I never get this before AF, so in a way, thinking positively.... But mainly think it will be negative!
    Hope we both the 2 lines this weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

Hopefully the pains are a good sign!

I still have really bad cystitis with blood in my urine. Don't know whether to go to the GP or not as not sure whether taking antibiotics is a good idea in the TWW. Or if there are any risks to the embryo from cystitis? Any advice please, J or others?

Sent from my N90 DUAL CORE2 V12 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

This is where I'm at 9dpo and at wrk procrastinating lol
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Haha Channy - I will try with my FMU in the morning!

I have no idea Bond :/ hope it goes soon! I have been taking cranberry tablets each night for the past few months and seems to be working well for keeping nasties away!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MissXamA For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (14-11-2012)