Closed Thread
Page 49 of 208 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

I wasn't going to buy anything baby related, until I was actually pregnant, but I found some owl stickers in the Avon catalogue that I thought would be perfect in a nursery, so I ordered them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Well the BT on 10dpo was negative - but my prog was still 57 - which is really high. I think if I don't get it by Saturday I'll get a BT done.
    Hopefully you know either way soon. Strange that AF is late.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I wasn't going to buy anything baby related, until I was actually pregnant, but I found some owl stickers in the Avon catalogue that I thought would be perfect in a nursery, so I ordered them.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Yeh, it's always on time - cos I have all the BT's etc that tell me when I ovulate and all that. I was supposed to go back Monday for a BT, but I figured that there was no point ...
    Fx there was a point to Monday's BT, and you are actually utd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pinkorblue - so sorry you had a BFN this morning Like the others have said fx it was just too early xx

Tormy - hopefully there was a point to that BT...you just never know!

Hi to everyone else

AFM well just as i predicted AF found me last night/this morning so CD1 for me. Im okay was a bit upset yesterday but realistically i know my chances are now very low to get pg before end of the year, i will keep trying but ive started to make a list of things i want to do if we are unsuccesful and im actually kind of excited to get to that next stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    to Pigeon and PinkorBlue - I had everything crossed for you for this cycle.

Pigeon, what sort of things do you have on your list? I started one similar straight after having DS and thinking I was done, but all I managed to get down was a tummy tuck

Tormy - I hope everything sorts out soon and AF arrives or even better you get a late BFP 10dpo might not have been late enough to pick something up?

Lil smurfy - those stickers sound so cute! I was thinking of looking into something similar for DD's room. It's so hard not to buy things when your brain is focusing on TTC, O times, testing. I say there is nothing wrong with a little treat

Shelby - sorry I have missed a few posts, do you know when you are likely to O know? I really hope for you that it is the weekend so DH is around... I am sure it will be a very fun weekend for you both

AFM - I hope you don't mind if I hang around? I got a stronger line today and will likely keep testing till Saturday, but I think until the weekend passes by I won't feel like this is it. For the ladies already taking pregnancy vitamins, which one do you take and how do you find it?

Thanks
    Reviews

Please hang around Swizzly. I like hearing how you lovely pregnant ladies are getting on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Big hugs pinkblue
    Last edited by shelby27; 01-11-2012 at 15:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by swizzly555 View Post
    to Pigeon and PinkorBlue - I had everything crossed for you for this cycle.

Pigeon, what sort of things do you have on your list? I started one similar straight after having DS and thinking I was done, but all I managed to get down was a tummy tuck

Tormy - I hope everything sorts out soon and AF arrives or even better you get a late BFP 10dpo might not have been late enough to pick something up?

Lil smurfy - those stickers sound so cute! I was thinking of looking into something similar for DD's room. It's so hard not to buy things when your brain is focusing on TTC, O times, testing. I say there is nothing wrong with a little treat

Shelby - sorry I have missed a few posts, do you know when you are likely to O know? I really hope for you that it is the weekend so DH is around... I am sure it will be a very fun weekend for you both

AFM - I hope you don't mind if I hang around? I got a stronger line today and will likely keep testing till Saturday, but I think until the weekend passes by I won't feel like this is it. For the ladies already taking pregnancy vitamins, which one do you take and how do you find it?
    I have no idea I'm taking that vitex this month was cd37 last month was cd32 so throw a dart at a calendar haha

Pigeon I'm cd1 too, at least we are in it together!!!

Yep stick around

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

Tormy I hope you get a late BFP.

Swizzly I take blackmores which are quite large but easy to swallow.

Hope all you other ladies are doing ok.

Sent from my HTC One S using BubHub