Closed Thread
Page 46 of 225 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swizzly555 View Post
    Thanks for all the congrats ladies you are all such a welcoming and supportive group of women, it gives me the warm and fuzzies

NicT - Sorry I was really trying to hold out, but then work exploded, deadlines changed and I was so frazzled I caved and gave in to temptation, lol. Fingers crossed you will have some news in a few days too!

I am so sorry for the women on here having difficulty with long and unpredictable cycles I can't imagine how hard it is and I wish there was something I could do or say to help, but I am genuinely clueless about most of it. I am not sure how to read a chart or interpret what is there but I can lend a supportive ear

So I tested again this morning... because I am crazy like that, and the test line is darker Again, not going to get too excited till AF is a no show on the weekend. I know with my other pregnancies I always get brown spotting around when I should get AF and I know this will make me nervous, I just have to hope it doesn't turn into anything more.

Anyway, for those who would like to look I have added a pic of this mornings test Baby dust to all you lovely ladies
    Big congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been on for a while. We had our wedding on the weekend and life has been pretty busy. Just wanted to stop in and share my news of my BFP this morning. I am still in shock but so happy!!
    Oh my goodness dreamgirl - CONGRATS! How exciting to happen around your wedding

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (31-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maddyangel View Post
    I am loading myself up with things to take my mind off ttcand waiting for my cycle to come back... looking for a job (resigned from my horrible job after recently having a mc), starting Michelle Bridges 12wbt on 19th November (with PrinessLeah) and then once I have a cycle I will start tracking again. Just ordered some tests from Oracle Fertility. I have a lot going on, but it's good. I need a job as I'm sitting here addicted to Bub Hub (not a bad thing tho) oh and spending money... poor husband is working while I'm spending.. whoops!

Good luck everyone with your ttc adventures. We will get there, our time will come!
    Nice one! 12wbt is awesome - I did a round last year after my DS was born and lost 17kgs in the 12 weeks. I went from 84kgs (I'm tall) down to 67kgs. Was amazing Good luck with your round x

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (31-10-2012),maddyangel  (31-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow - sounds ukk you poor thing. Umm clumps of what? lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Congrats on weight loss mumsical!

Bondgirl yay for better results this cycle, fingers crossed for you!!

Rainbow that doesn't sound very pleasant, but hopefully it's all worth it. When is testing date? Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quick post otherwise Ill burn dinner...

Dreamgirl - WOW Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome news!!

Bond - great that it looks like you're o'ing quicker this cycle

Mumsical - wow great weight loss, Im jealous!

Maddy - yeah trying to disctract is the hardest thing. Ive found since Ive been working this cycle its gone much quicker (last cycle was on school holidays). Going away this weekend so that will bring on BT / FS day on Monday even quicker!!

Rainbow - Ive heard crinone is awful, it builds up and forms clumps. Havent used it myself, hope I dont have to! The drugs they give you are so cruel, I have the wickedest bruise on my stomach from the last injection, the HCG trigger and top ups give me fake symptoms and the injections from the first 1/2 of the cycle make my boobs leak, and Im not even utd!!!!!

FS rang wanting to move our appt forward on Mon (I thought it was the following Mon whoops! so that is awesome. At our last appt she said that most people (if they are going to get utd doing insemination) will get knocked up in the first 2 cycles, so she recommends no more than 3 cycles then IVF. We said yes to 2 cycles (this is our 2nd) she said we could decide if we want to do #3 or not, but Ive decided not to. Hopefully if it is a BFN this cycle, because my appt will be on the 2nd or 3rd day of my cycle we **might** be able to jump straight to IVF. Just HOPING she doesnt want to do surgery first because that will probably delay it until next year......

9. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (31-10-2012)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Clumps of the gel whatever doesn't get absorbed! Yuck!!!

Blood test is 13th nov!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow thats ages Rainbow - will you be tempting to do some sneaky tests yourself before then ? :P

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Going to try not to as if I get a positive I won't know if it's leftover hCG from the trigger or not! So it'll be more stressful!!! But who knows.. I hope I have the restraint!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How many dpo will you be on the 13th? Hopefully you might sort of have an inkling by then anyway