Closed Thread
Page 43 of 208 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Big congrats!!! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

That's a great looking test, congrats!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Ur GP should at least do some basic testing - like thyroid levels etc. how long have I been ttc?
    Not that long we have only been off the pill 6 months and with DH working away we have only had probably 3 half decent cracks at it. I just wanna do something about these long cycles. I have bought some vitex so will take them this month and see if it helps. I might talk to my doctor about it when I take DS for his 18 month needles in 2 weeks and if the vitex doesn't help maybe beginning of next year I might do something more.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by swizzly555 View Post
    Thanks for all the congrats ladies you are all such a welcoming and supportive group of women, it gives me the warm and fuzzies

NicT - Sorry I was really trying to hold out, but then work exploded, deadlines changed and I was so frazzled I caved and gave in to temptation, lol. Fingers crossed you will have some news in a few days too!

I am so sorry for the women on here having difficulty with long and unpredictable cycles I can't imagine how hard it is and I wish there was something I could do or say to help, but I am genuinely clueless about most of it. I am not sure how to read a chart or interpret what is there but I can lend a supportive ear

So I tested again this morning... because I am crazy like that, and the test line is darker Again, not going to get too excited till AF is a no show on the weekend. I know with my other pregnancies I always get brown spotting around when I should get AF and I know this will make me nervous, I just have to hope it doesn't turn into anything more.

Anyway, for those who would like to look I have added a pic of this mornings test Baby dust to all you lovely ladies
    That looks awesome, congrats!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Channy, my chart looked similar to yours. All over the place, seemed to be up one day, down the next, but my temp rise did come. Hope yours does soon. Any signs of o?

Pregnant people on Facebook make me really jealous. And whinging about just wanting the baby out, cos they are sick of being pregnant. I just want the baby in there :-(. Hopefully one day I'll be the annoying person that is sick of being pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay swizzly!!! Sooo don't know how your not telling your hubby!!! But then again, I have never seen 2 lines, so I will probably freak if it ever happens!!! Haha

The long cycles suck!! But hey, as long as I do actually O and have no other issues, then I won't be too worried... Just frustrating!

Channy - big hugs to you babe xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MissXamA For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (31-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Channy, my chart looked similar to yours. All over the place, seemed to be up one day, down the next, but my temp rise did come. Hope yours does soon. Any signs of o?

Pregnant people on Facebook make me really jealous. And whinging about just wanting the baby out, cos they are sick of being pregnant. I just want the baby in there :-(. Hopefully one day I'll be the annoying person that is sick of being pregnant
    I feel the same, there are several friends in FB who are pregnant and moaning on about it. I so cannot wait to be pregnant again it's really hard when other people get there first having tried for a shorter time.

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I need a vent (sorry in advance), was really chilled about this cycle (no opk just temping and looks like it may b anovulatary again but only cd15), then got invited to my 10yr high school reunion on Facebook and a whole bunch of girls can't go coz their due to have babies then. Y does this make me feel sad? here's my stupid chart so far, thanks for lending an ear ladies, I'm having a moment.
    Don't worry Channy I am sure it will happen just a bit later.

Swizzly- that line looks great, congratulations!

AFM- CD 8 and started my blood tests for this cycle today. Not expecting to ovulate for at least 10 days though based on my last 2 cycles. I also had my first fertility acupuncture session today. Going to have it once a week. Not sure if it will work but we've decided to throw everything at it this month!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swizzly - yay thats a great looking test I'll have my fx for you xx

Lilsmurfy - even though i already have kids i still find myself feeling envious of people being pregnant...most of the women in my mums group for my 2 year old are either pregnant of have just had a baby...while im happy for them it still is hard since ive now been trying for 1.5 years.

AFM well i think im out already and am only 11dpo...had a bit of spotting at around 9 this morning and although it has seemed to have stopped i def think AF is on its way. Im guessing so early due to last months chem pg. Very frustrating as ive now got only two more cycles before our cut off to stop ttc at the end of the year

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

I've "hidden" people on FB for either being pregnant or complaining non stop about their kids, I just can't cope with it even now that I'm one of those pregnant people at 6wks tomorrow I'm still not comfortable believing it yet.

Sorry I don't understand your chart Channy but I hope you get your BFP soon

Bond girl I hope this month goes well for you.

Pigeon sorry that you may be out. Is there a reason you will stop TTC at end of year? That must be hard and stressful.

Sent from my HTC One S using BubHub
    Last edited by ToniS; 31-10-2012 at 11:47.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (31-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We decided to put an end date as we feel like we are in limbo...we have tried for 18 months now and since we are blessed with children already will not be going down the FS route. Plus my DH will be 40 next year and really doesn't want to have a baby into his 40's.

I hope you are feeling better and everything is going well with your pregnancy