Closed Thread
Page 38 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

Swizzly I can see the line really easy. Fx it runs smoothly for you.

AFM still sick but finally back at work. Am having all day nausea and lack of energy, not sure if that's bub or the bronchitis lol.

Sent from my HTC One S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    hi everyone, im chris, 31, live in brisbane and mummy to 4 kiddies aged 14, 13, 9 and 5. Boy girl Boy girl... and im expecting baby #5 on christmas day! we dont know the sex of this baby, im very curious but we've decided to hold out for the big surprise. im torn between work and home at the moment. This pregnancy was not planned and i only returned to a job i really love last october so its a tough decision . My teenagers werent real impressed about me having a baby,it was embaressing for them but they've since discovered that they have friends whose mums are expecting as well so now its not all that bad! My 5year old is excited but is giving hints of jealousy at the same time. It hasnt been a long long time since my last baby but for some silly reason im really scared of giving birth again and sometimes i dont feel i have much of the maternal instinct happening. my husband is older than me and he has a daughter who is due at the same time as me and that makes me feel old! he's going to be a father and a grandfather so i guess he probably feels the same way! oh well have fun with your families and i hope to hear more from you all soon. Take care
    Oooooh I can see it yay. Fx it stays sticky and gets darker for you.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

I can see the line Swizzly. Congrats!! Hope it gets darker soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Congrats swizzly

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Yes it is so frustrating and I am trying to not get annoyed by it, but it is so disheartening when I see people go through a whole cycle and I haven't even made it to O time yet. Just hope it happens sooner rather than later!( getting UTD that is!)
    No-one in my family ever had this issue when coming off BC and when not being on BC... So I get gutted sometimes wondering why my cycles are so long... But hopefully I do actually O and make a baby soon!!
    I feel your pain,😔well some of it the longest cycle I have had is 48days. Each cycle is a different length and it does my head in as I never know when I'm about to O. I buy the digital opks have a maybe baby for furning and also do my temps in the hope that it will make a pattern that I can use for nxt cycle.
    Sorry miss XamA I can't remember how long have you been ttc ? once it got to 1year my gp finally referred me to a gyno. as i already have 2children and had a M/C in feb he said to wait. the gyno gave me a script for clomid to help bring my O forward so can at least get a chance each month. i do O on my own but like you it's late.
    Hope it's soon for both of us then we can Be cycle buddies again.

Afm I'm cd 18 and counting. Still no sign of O yet so let's hope it's soon.😃

Thanks
    Reviews

Fingers crossed it gets darker swizzly!

Nothing new with me, same symptoms and anxiously awaiting my apt with ob next week. Going to ask for a scan so hopefully she gives me one. Oh and I am always hungry! Having to eat every few hours to stop feeling sick. Really hoping its a sticky bub

Thanks
    Reviews

Swizzly: I can see 2little lines congrats.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone, the line is a little darker now it has dried so no squinting but I am still a bit too nervous to call it. I think I will wait till Sunday before even saying anything to DF as I don't want it to be a chemical and then have to disappoint him. Now to try and not test everyday until Sunday, LOL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can see the line! Congrtas Swizzly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    I feel your pain,😔well some of it the longest cycle I have had is 48days. Each cycle is a different length and it does my head in as I never know when I'm about to O. I buy the digital opks have a maybe baby for furning and also do my temps in the hope that it will make a pattern that I can use for nxt cycle.
    Sorry miss XamA I can't remember how long have you been ttc ? once it got to 1year my gp finally referred me to a gyno. as i already have 2children and had a M/C in feb he said to wait. the gyno gave me a script for clomid to help bring my O forward so can at least get a chance each month. i do O on my own but like you it's late.
    Hope it's soon for both of us then we can Be cycle buddies again.

Afm I'm cd 18 and counting. Still no sign of O yet so let's hope it's soon.😃
    I'm totally with both of you, I'm currently cd36 it sucks sooo much, I have had people lap me, so depressing, we need a Ttc long cycle thread!!! Lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (30-10-2012)