Closed Thread
Page 28 of 208 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Tonis - hope you feel better soon! Like you said before though - at least you aren't dealing with ms at the same time.

Shelby - sorry to hear about your bfn

AFM - I'm 5dpo I think. I'm feeling really positive as I had heaps of good EWCM and a cycle that felt like my old ones used to so only a matter of time before it works! No doubt ill still be devastated when af arrives but for the time being I'm happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond Girl - having guests at O time must be hard! My sister is taking about moving back in with us and her room will be directly below ours... and we have floor borads. Awkward! Good luck with the clomid

Pigeon - I am terrible, I am already thinking about testing I need to occupy myself and stay away from shops I think.

ToniS - So sorry to hear how sick you are that sounds terrible. I have influenza and pnuemonia early in my last pregnancy and it was horrid, there is nothing much you can take and it just zaps you for energy. I really hope you can get some rest and it will ease up soon... Also I think tonight you should kick your DH out of the bed. You are the sick one, and remind him you are growing a human, when he can do that, he can call dibs on the bed

Thanks J - I know there is always a chance but I am not feeling that lucky... I think I need to prepare myself mentally that it likely didn't happen and anything else will be a pleasant surprise!

Loonylea - Good luck with O time, I found it hard to try get DF to see it was more than baby making but it sounds like you have a plan fingers crossed you catch that egg!

waitingHoping and NicT - Looks like there are a few of us around the same dpo, lets hope that is a good sign Good luck ladies, hopefully this time next week there will be plenty of BFP's!!!

AFM - well as I said, not overly confident. I know that in a weeks time I will still be nervous as hell when it comes to testing, but I have to remind myself this might not be our month, but it will come. My SIL is having her first appt today with her OB, she is 12 weeks and everything seems to be going well. Am I a bad person for feeling jealous? She is seeing the same OB I saw (who is AMAZING) I hope everything for her is absolutely perfect and there are no problems, but I can't help but remember this is where it all went wrong for me. I didn't get to come out of my 12 week appointment feeling exited and happy, I was devastated with the most horrible news. I have just really been feeling it the last few days and I am trying to stay happy but those feelings keep coming back I should have been 24 weeks now... i can't believe it has been 11 weeks since it all happened. Sorry to be a downer, just a tad bit sad today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

Swizzly- I hope your day gets better. 11 weeks is not that long ago and you will still be grieving your loss. Its absolutely fine to feel jealous, every1 does. Bigs hugs to you and fx this is your month.
    Shelby- sorry for your BFN
    Tonis- urrgh how horrible. Hope you get better soon, probably just as the ms kicks in, fx not though.
    Looney- hopefully O is just around the corner for you, Happy bding!! sorry I missed what happened to your mum but I hope she is okay.
    Waiting and nic yay you guys are testing buddies. Its awesome when you can compare symptons fx for you both
    Bond- its sucks your at the start of another cycle. Fx this is your month.
    Teeja- smep from my understanding is Sperm meets egg plan so during your fertile week u dtd every second day until pos opk then 3 nights in a row? Sorry someone correct me if I am wrong.
    Button and J yay for your scans thats awesome. Love the graduates thread 2
    Tormy- fx for tomorrow and hope those numbers equal a beautiful sticky bfp for you!!
    Lil smurfy. Are you in the 2ww yet? Fxfx
    Rainbow- not long now, you must be getting so nervous fx.
    Dipzel- if your reading along how are you going, hope your having a fantastic time:beer:
    Pigeon, miss A and Nila, hi and also every1 else ive missed.
    AFM well I think I am in the 2ww as I think(again)that I od on cd9 so wierd. Hoping I havent missed it but if so this will at least be a very short cycle, never this short so keeping an eye on cm and cp which is (TMI) creamy as present and high but closed? Going to continue to dtd just incase but have tingly bbs today which is odd so early in my cycle so im a tad confused this month. But trying to remain positive. Have a massive weekend planned which I am not looking forward to as I feel like being a homebody atm, but have dinner out tonight with a good friend of DP, then 2 yr old bday party sat morn, followed by party(adult, lots of drinking,not by me) and is bound to be a late one. Still have to find a babysitter still though, and then an anniversary dinner for my dad and his wife (1st) which I have to go to as I couldnt make it to the wedding as it was in china. Big breath hehe. I feel exhusted just writing about it. Hope every1 elses weekend is awesome

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swizzly, DP had me sleep on the recliner as laying flat made it harder to breathe, he actually slept on the couch so I wasn't alone, he is amazingly supportive and very concerned for me.

As for your feelings of jealous, I think that is completely normal, when my friend got pregnant first try I was extremely jealous and its hard because you are happy for them and sad for yourself at the same time. Don't be to hard on yourself.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

I am so nervous. I'm CD11 by clinic standard, CD12 by mine and so worried we're going to miss it. I've been doing OPKs every time I go to the toilet and they're quite dark so I think I'm going to get a pos tomorrow and then I'll have to call the clinic and try to get there ASAP.

I'm really stressing. I know they do it every day, but I know my body better than anyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Swizzly, DP had me sleep on the recliner as laying flat made it harder to breathe, he actually slept on the couch so I wasn't alone, he is amazingly supportive and very concerned for me.

As for your feelings of jealous, I think that is completely normal, when my friend got pregnant first try I was extremely jealous and its hard because you are happy for them and sad for yourself at the same time. Don't be to hard on yourself.
    Aww what a nice DH you have - I was stuck in hospital when I had pneumonia and I couldn't even get my DF to come home from Melbourne Glad he is taking care of you. How are you feeling now?

Thanks for the support girls - I think it is just that I tell myself I am doing well and getting past it and then something happens that just triggers those feelings again. I am happy that I will get to be an aunty, it will be so nice for my kidlets to have a little cousin too

Thanks
    Reviews

Shelby- sorry for you BFN xx

J and Button - big congrats on your live little bubs at your scans

Rainbow - try not to stress hun, you wont miss it!

AFM - im now officially in the tww. I am extra hopeful that this cycle will finally be the one. I dont want to get to 12 month TTC... Which we are getting closer to. If i fall this cycle it will mean i will be due in July just a week after my DS birthday

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Shelby- sorry for you BFN xx

J and Button - big congrats on your live little bubs at your scans

Rainbow - try not to stress hun, you wont miss it!

AFM - im now officially in the tww. I am extra hopeful that this cycle will finally be the one. I dont want to get to 12 month TTC... Which we are getting closer to. If i fall this cycle it will mean i will be due in July just a week after my DS birthday
    Fx

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    rainbow you are right you do know your body so trust yourself you will be fine. Will keep everything crossed for you.

swizzly if anything I feel worse today than I did yesterday. I am now getting a headache as well and hope it doesn't turn migraine as I can't have my migraine tablets I'm also waiting for this arvo to get here to get my B/T results, I know my home test was a strong positive but I just want it confirmed

Mumsical for you

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey all! Just checking in - quiet on my end. CD20 today and still haven't O'd and not is there any obvious lines on my OPK's. Been DTD every couple of nights anyway, so hopefully something will stick soon