Closed Thread
Page 27 of 208 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Shelby - im so sorry you got a BFN It really is unfair sometimes. Take care of yourself xx

Swizzly - yay a testing buddy Hopefully it will make the next week and a half go a little bit faster. I also feel like its dragging on big time, i almost wish i didn't get such a strong pos on my opk to get my hopes up...

Bond girl - good luck for this cycle, i'll have my fx for you!

Hi to everyone else

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pigeonpairplusone For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (25-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So have been feeling incredibly unwell since last night, cough, sore throat, tight chest, trouble breathing, sore ear etc. Went to GP today as needed to have B/T to confirm pregnancy and turns out I have a chest infection so no work for me today. Glad I don't have any M/S yet as I think that would just be unpleasant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swizzly555 View Post
    Button - Congrats on the scan, if you are happy with the dates you had calculated and there was such a strong heart beat I would think everything sounds fine

So sorry about the BFN Shelby

Pigeon - Testing buddies it is! I promise I will try hold out I know there is still a chance we caught the egg and I have been trying to google how long the little sperm live but I keep coming up with 1 to 2 days. I know there is nothing I can do to change it now so I have to try my best to stop thinking about it. Did I mention I hate the TWW? LOL.
    As for sperm's lifespan, nothing shocks me now. After my ultrasound yesterday, my husband's sperm HAD TO have survived 5 days, and I always thought 2-3 days was pushing one's luck. It seems to be when it makes the least physiological sense...and whammo...second pink line. It is not over til it's over!!
    Sorry Shelby...month after month I watch your disappointment. Have you thought about getting totally regimented for the next 2 months, and doing the SMEP?

J x.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

J, can you please explain SMEP to me? Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in a little pickle to figure out how far along I am. The last 2 mths I had 28 day cycles but using the pregnancy calculator that says that I O'd before my trigger shot which I know isn't right. If I put start of AF 2 days later which is 1 day before I started my tablets and makes O day the day after trigger it works is that what I should go with? I know its only 2 days but I want to know lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I think basing it on when you o'd would be more accurate. But that's just my opinion

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

ToniS  (25-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bummer Shelby, I had thought this month was the one for you Has AF arrived yet? Youre not out till she arrives......

Congrats again on your scans Button and J

ToniS - hope you feel better soon. I often get chest infections, they suck!!

AFM - 5dpo..... not going as mad as I was last time.. Had a Pregnyl injection last night, one more on Sat night...

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    As for sperm's lifespan, nothing shocks me now. After my ultrasound yesterday, my husband's sperm HAD TO have survived 5 days, and I always thought 2-3 days was pushing one's luck. It seems to be when it makes the least physiological sense...and whammo...second pink line. It is not over til it's over!!
    Sorry Shelby...month after month I watch your disappointment. Have you thought about getting totally regimented for the next 2 months, and doing the SMEP?

J x.
    SMEP wouldn't work for us because DH works away through the week and is only home weekends. So it's always just luck if I O on the weekend or not.

Waiting still waiting for AF should arrive sat/sun.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all been super busy with mum.

Toni's:
    Hope your feeling better soon sux to be sick especially now.

J & button: great news your scans went well

Shelby: so sorry you got a bfn Hun. Fx next cycle is for you.

Afm: well today is cd13 have no idea when I will O. Last cycle I O on cd 16 and one b4 that on cd19 so who knows when I will O this cycle. Like most of you girls trying to make sure dtd doesn't become about just making a baby.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loonylea For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (25-10-2012),ToniS  (25-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks loonylea if anything I feel worse today than I did yesterday. DP had me sleep part of last night in the recliner from about 11pm, I ended up going to bed at about 230am and am up already at 6am not at all like me. Just glad I don't have work today.