Closed Thread
Page 208 of 225 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2241
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Hello! Ive missed you all - been moving house so haven't been online for a while.

Pigeon - really really hoping AF doesnt come on Thurs and you get your BFP Friday instead x

Madewithlove - im totally hearing you! We had SMEP plans this cycle too but we had a tiff then O day came 2 days early. We managed quickies on O day and day after... FX for us

Tormy - yay for ovulating and i too am 3dpo today so heres hoping we both have a little luck and babies due 8 September together!

Channy - just want to give you a hug - with some luck for your new approach of not trying/preventing

J - thanks so much for hanging out in here and so glad your pregnancy is chugging along as normal

Welcome Expectant Mom! I had a CP last cycle and it sucks getting excited only to end up back at square one. Good luck this month.

Pinkorblue - how is pregnancy treating you?

Shelby27- sorry that last cycle was a no go but cheers to September babies for us all!

AFM - well currently 3dpo and having a textbook cycle. A little bummed to not have done any BDing prior to O day but when youre moving its tricky! Our house is due to settle on 8 Jan so we had to put our stuff in storage and we are holed up in a hotel til then. Yup - a hotel for Xmas.. Boo hoo
    Hi, moving is the pits isnt it. I feel for you doing it over chrissy. Hope you enjoy your new house and I am sure chrissy will still be amazing in a hotel room. Fx for you. Afm, everything so far is great. MS (and it is a atm) has arrived but is only later 2-3 hrs so far so hoping thats as bad as it gets.
    Fxfxfx and lots of baby dust to everyone.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    Well not good news from me AF found me a day early this morning As you can imagine I'm gutted we have's still very raw but it's all over DH is adamant no more ttc. I'm also over it all but I would prob try again if he wanted too. Thank you to you all for being so supportive over the past 6 months or so, it really got me through the hard days especially when AF arrived. I truly wish you all the best & will prob still read & offer congrats as you all get your BFP's. Merry Xmas to you all xxxxxx
    I am so sorry Pigeon take good care of you and your family xx

Today is a really hard day for me too. I work with a girl who said that with me talking about babies, made her want some - she is now pregnant. All while her and her boyfriend weren't preventing, but weren't trying
    I am keeping a really happy face and so excited and I sit right next to her - but I just want to cry and feel sorry for myself. This is going to be really hard

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Oh missX how hard do what I'm doing spoil yourself I bought 3 dresses, a pair of shoes and some blue eye contacts this wk haha retail therapy

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    In paradise
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    100 Posts in a week
    New thread for you ladies ... you'll find it over HERE.