Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2074
    Thanks
    Reviews
    aww thats so sweet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

He is a cutie! I adore the pants of him and how thoughtful he is. pretty sure most of my friends on FB have blocked me cause they get sick of hearing me rave about how much I love him. Ha-ha. Oh well. It's a pretty good problem to have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    He is a cutie! I adore the pants of him and how thoughtful he is. pretty sure most of my friends on FB have blocked me cause they get sick of hearing me rave about how much I love him. Ha-ha. Oh well. It's a pretty good problem to have.
    That is extremely sweet, they do exist these sweet men

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Well not good news from me AF found me a day early this morning As you can imagine I'm gutted we have failed...it's still very raw but it's all over DH is adamant no more ttc. I'm also over it all but I would prob try again if he wanted too. Thank you to you all for being so supportive over the past 6 months or so, it really got me through the hard days especially when AF arrived. I truly wish you all the best & will prob still read & offer congrats as you all get your BFP's. Merry Xmas to you all xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm so sorry pigeon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumsical - sorry to hear about your cp too. we can just try again afm, excited to test soon. 9dpo today. af sched on sat.
    oh u must be excited moving in to your house! just make the most of it with your stay in the hotel. xms & nye like your honeymoon

MWL - that's sooo sweet of your DH! glad to hear ds is doin good! Toughie like mummy!

AFM, dying to get my cheapies from ebay so I can test! Lol. yesterday I was checking mailbox every 30mins! I ended up baking banana cake! (mashed 3 bananas, mixed in melted 125g butter with 3/4cup sugar & 1tsp vanilla essence, added 1 beaten egg, then mixed in 1 1/2cup sifted self-raising flour, added 1/4cup milk. I added chopped walnut for additional yum! Then I poured mix in a greased mold, baked in oven 170 for approximately 40-50mins or until skewer came out dry when I pricked it. dh had a quarter of the cake last night!)

Atm, blaming the weather.lol so, m wondering what to do with our 1kg ricotta cheese in the fridge!

Hope everyone gets a better day today and bfp's for those testing today! xoxoxoxo
    Last edited by ExpectantMum; 19-12-2012 at 10:04. Reason: typo error,big thumb on mobile lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    Well not good news from me AF found me a day early this morning As you can imagine I'm gutted we have failed...it's still very raw but it's all over DH is adamant no more ttc. I'm also over it all but I would prob try again if he wanted too. Thank you to you all for being so supportive over the past 6 months or so, it really got me through the hard days especially when AF arrived. I truly wish you all the best & will prob still read & offer congrats as you all get your BFP's. Merry Xmas to you all xxxxxx
    no words can express how I feel for you... you will still be in my prayers among the other hopefuls here... maybe when you're not trying and you least expect it, it will come to you. I hope you still have a wonderful xmas and ny even you haven't gotten YET your best present. xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

So sorry it's all over, massive hugs!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

Oh pigeon I am so sorry that it is over for you. Take care of yourself and enjoy christmas. Dont forget to keep us updated on how you are going. Big hugs.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectantMum View Post
    Mumsical - sorry to hear about your cp too. we can just try again afm, excited to test soon. 9dpo today. af sched on sat.
    oh u must be excited moving in to your house! just make the most of it with your stay in the hotel. xms & nye like your honeymoon

MWL - that's sooo sweet of your DH! glad to hear ds is doin good! Toughie like mummy!

AFM, dying to get my cheapies from ebay so I can test! Lol. yesterday I was checking mailbox every 30mins! I ended up baking banana cake! (mashed 3 bananas, mixed in melted 125g butter with 3/4cup sugar & 1tsp vanilla essence, added 1 beaten egg, then mixed in 1 1/2cup sifted self-raising flour, added 1/4cup milk. I added chopped walnut for additional yum! Then I poured mix in a greased mold, baked in oven 170 for approximately 40-50mins or until skewer came out dry when I pricked it. dh had a quarter of the cake last night!)

Atm, blaming the weather.lol so, m wondering what to do with our 1kg ricotta cheese in the fridge!

Hope everyone gets a better day today and bfp's for those testing today! xoxoxoxo
    Haha thanks for cake recipe. I have lost mine and have a few banannas sitting in the freezer screaming to be used. Fx you get your ics very soon.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkorblue For This Useful Post:

ExpectantMum  (19-12-2012)