Closed Thread
Page 206 of 225 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2241
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,
    Haven't been on BH for a while ( well i have been reading but not posting).
    just wanted to wish you all luck over the next couple of weeks.
    Pigeon Fx for no Af on this last cycle. AF must be Due any day now she doesnt arrive.
    Tormy how is the 2ww treating you. for a BFP before you go on holidays!!!!
    Shelby, I am glad your DH is home over Chrissy and you are able to give it a red hot go!!!!!(not that you havent at other times but ykwim i hope)
    Waiting, i hope your car issue gets resolved soon and the guy stops being an Ar$e.
    Channy, hope the week gets better for you and you can enjoy the holiday festivities. good luck in the new year and a sticky BFP comes to you soon.
    Dipzel, Has AF made an appearance ?? fx for a BFP
    MissX, GDYB03, Madewithlove, Sqiggs, Expectantmum, Fingerscrossed11 and anyone else Ive missed, I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you too.
    Ill be moving on but popping in and reading along and wishing you all the best for those BFPs.
    Hope you all have an amazing, safe and wonderful Christmas.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pinkorblue For This Useful Post:

dipzel  (18-12-2012),ExpectantMum  (18-12-2012),shelby27  (18-12-2012),Three Little Birds  (18-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Pinkorblue - thank you well you never know I might get my BFP on my last try...I'm now 11dpo so we will see. All the best for your pregnancy xx

Dipzel - fx AF is a no show! Will you test tomorrow?

Madewithlove - so sorry you ended up in hospital with your DS & things conspired against you, very glad your DS is ok fx you still caught that egg.

AFM now 11dpo & have a shocking headache but that's all re symptoms. I'm expecting AF on thurs so only time will tell...

Thanks
    Reviews
    She hasn't made an appearance yet but I started getting af like symptoms yesterday (few little cramps & sorer boobs) I was sure she was going to come by last night so kept doing trips to the loo but nope! Still trying to be hopeful, if she doesn't come today or tomorrow then I might test tomorrow avo.

Made with love you never know like J said it could still be your mth and the days you dtd might have been enough to catch it!!

Hope J, pinkorblue and lilsmurfy are doing well and the pregnancy is going smooth sailing? Have you ladies got any symptoms or are you all the lucky ones?
    Last edited by dipzel; 18-12-2012 at 19:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Sounds promising Dipzel. I had AF symptoms too, then AF didn't arrive.

Thanks for the thought. I'm going well. I haven't had too many symptoms. Bloating, sore boobs, and a bit of queasiness.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    *long vent*

Eeep! Not feeling at all confident about this cycle anymore. Disaster after disaster.

We were all set for our Smep. Then O came early and caught us off guard. No worries.. We will just bd heaps during O right?.... And that's where it all came unstuck!

Sat night. Sunday lunch were fine. Sunday night we were all exhausted and then we had a Tiff. - not great baby making moods. Monday morning - well lets just pretend that never happened.. A mix of DS interrupting, being late for work and a sprinkle of performance anxiety got us nowhere.
    So Monday night was our time to shine and catch this little eggy..
    The world had other plans. After a lovely afternoon we had a major incident with DS and ended up spending the night at hospital with him. We are in the clear with him. Just some cuts and bruises luckily but try getting in the mood to bd after hours in a hospital waiting room! It just wasn't happening. We both felt like we really should try but physically and emotionally it would have been awful.

I know it's still possible. And it only takes one little swimmer and all that. Just feeling a fair bit like this was just not meant to be for us in dec. : (

This TWW is going to be long and painful.

I always think of J though and how down and out she felt and then BAM! BFP!! So fingers crossed one of those lil swimmers makes it through!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hello! Ive missed you all - been moving house so haven't been online for a while.

Pigeon - really really hoping AF doesnt come on Thurs and you get your BFP Friday instead x

Madewithlove - im totally hearing you! We had SMEP plans this cycle too but we had a tiff then O day came 2 days early. We managed quickies on O day and day after... FX for us

Tormy - yay for ovulating and i too am 3dpo today so heres hoping we both have a little luck and babies due 8 September together!

Channy - just want to give you a hug - with some luck for your new approach of not trying/preventing

J - thanks so much for hanging out in here and so glad your pregnancy is chugging along as normal

Welcome Expectant Mom! I had a CP last cycle and it sucks getting excited only to end up back at square one. Good luck this month.

Pinkorblue - how is pregnancy treating you?

Shelby27- sorry that last cycle was a no go but cheers to September babies for us all!

AFM - well currently 3dpo and having a textbook cycle. A little bummed to not have done any BDing prior to O day but when youre moving its tricky! Our house is due to settle on 8 Jan so we had to put our stuff in storage and we are holed up in a hotel til then. Yup - a hotel for Xmas.. Boo hoo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

ExpectantMum  (19-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I hope it's a nice hotel mumsical?!
    At least one with room service? Nothing more fun than dessert delivered to your door late at night and eating it in bed with some 'adult' entertainment on the in house movies. Lol. Sounds like a great way to spend NYE! ; )

Thankyou all for your supportive comments. I am feeling much better today. DS is doing really well- he is one tough little cookie.

We had a great afternoon all things considered and I was feeling a lot less 'blah' about it all. DH and I managed to Bd last night and my temps are up this morning. So I am really hopeful that it's enough. Due to test on new years. So hopefully we will have something else to celebrate!
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I'm home alone today.. I was going to clean the house and start organising things for Xmas. Do you think DH is trying to tell me something?

Lol. What a cutie. He couldn't decide if I would like sweet or savoury movie snacks so he just got one of all of them. Glad i went to the gym this morning!
    : P
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm home alone today.. I was going to clean the house and start organising things for Xmas. Do you think DH is trying to tell me something?

Lol. What a cutie. He couldn't decide if I would like sweet or savoury movie snacks so he just got one of all of them. Glad i went to the gym this morning!
    That is very cute!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

How thoughtful xx