Closed Thread
Page 205 of 225 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2241
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Good luck Dipzel. I hope you get your BFP in the next few days.

Good luck Tormy and Pigeon.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

dipzel  (18-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies!

Gdyb03 - hope you have a "wonderful" year-end and great start for 2013. X

madewithlove - whew! best of luck tonight for SME (sperm meets egg). lol

Waiting - *hugs* (and big kick on the head with that man!)

Pigeon & tormy - for bfp's for both of you. as squiggsmom mentioned.... can I buy some of your patience? m always excited to know asap.

Dipzel - and you're one them too (who can get $$$ for your great patience)!
    AF misses the bus. lol x

channy - when you wait, time gets sooo slow.

afm, m still waiting for my cheapies strips so I can test SOON! lol (10dpo today)

everyone! Xoxoxoxo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpectantMum For This Useful Post:

dipzel  (18-12-2012)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by dipzel View Post
    Fingers crossed for everyone catching those eggs and testing soon. Af is due today and hasn't shown up yet will give it a few more days and see
    Good luck!! How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

*long vent*

Eeep! Not feeling at all confident about this cycle anymore. Disaster after disaster.

We were all set for our Smep. Then O came early and caught us off guard. No worries.. We will just bd heaps during O right?.... And that's where it all came unstuck!

Sat night. Sunday lunch were fine. Sunday night we were all exhausted and then we had a Tiff. - not great baby making moods. Monday morning - well lets just pretend that never happened.. A mix of DS interrupting, being late for work and a sprinkle of performance anxiety got us nowhere.
    So Monday night was our time to shine and catch this little eggy..
    The world had other plans. After a lovely afternoon we had a major incident with DS and ended up spending the night at hospital with him. We are in the clear with him. Just some cuts and bruises luckily but try getting in the mood to bd after hours in a hospital waiting room! It just wasn't happening. We both felt like we really should try but physically and emotionally it would have been awful.

I know it's still possible. And it only takes one little swimmer and all that. Just feeling a fair bit like this was just not meant to be for us in dec. : (

This TWW is going to be long and painful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Oh madewithlove you poor thing, hopefully through all that the world will through you a bone in the form of BFP xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our dear madewithlove...
    all I can say is everything is for a reason... like in my case, my first mc, I thought maybe I was in a stressful period that time (career, financial, petty quarrels with DH)... even at the moment whenever I feel down, I pray that if I'm ready (physical,emotionally, spiritually, etc), may I get a BFP this xmas. otherwise, I rather be prepared than affect my baby in the process.

So, cheer up beautiful lady! Every day is a different day. and we are lucky we have these other wonderful mums & mums-to-be to be with us throughout our journeys (vent or without vent, but most of us with vents. blame hormones! Lol)

Xoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    *long vent*

Eeep! Not feeling at all confident about this cycle anymore. Disaster after disaster.

We were all set for our Smep. Then O came early and caught us off guard. No worries.. We will just bd heaps during O right?.... And that's where it all came unstuck!

Sat night. Sunday lunch were fine. Sunday night we were all exhausted and then we had a Tiff. - not great baby making moods. Monday morning - well lets just pretend that never happened.. A mix of DS interrupting, being late for work and a sprinkle of performance anxiety got us nowhere.
    The world had other plans. After a lovely afternoon we had a major incident with DS and ended up spending the night at hospital with him. We are in the clear with him. Just some cuts and bruises luckily but try getting in the mood to bd after hours in a hospital waiting room! It just wasn't happening. We both felt like we really should try but physically and emotionally it would have been awful.

I know it's still possible. And it only takes one little swimmer and all that. Just feeling a fair bit like this was just not meant to be for us in dec. : (

It's months like this you end up getting pregnant!! It will make for a great story! Hope your little boy is OK.
    J.

Ps. You had sex twice during your fertile period, which aren't bad odds. The month we finally conceived, I ovulated on the Wednesday and my husband went away the previous Friday for 10 days...so I insisted we had to have sex on the Friday morning, even though my OPKs were still negative. Similar story...performance anxiety so didn't happen...hubby went to work for a few hours, then came back and we had to dump poor Oscar in his cot with some books!...Very unromantic, pressured to perform sex! Got there in the end, hubby leaves for 10 days, and as I lie with hips in air, feel very despondant. Kept charting, and definitely ovulated on the Wednesday as per BBTs and OPKs. So, given we did actually conceive that month, hubby's swimmers must have lasted 5 days!!
    Moral of the story...it's the totally disorganised, chaotic months one conceives!
    Last edited by J37; 18-12-2012 at 10:02.

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    *long vent*

Glad to hear your little one is ok! Bummer about the timing, but hey, this might just be the "it'll happen when you least expect it"month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dipzel - Fx she doesnt turn up for the next 9 months!!

MWL - how awful, glad to hear your little one is ok. You're still in with a chance though!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

dipzel  (18-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks ladies! I appreciate all your well wishes. Just finding it hard to see the positive side of things today.

Hopefully with a decent nights sleep tonight we might all feel a bit more in the Christmas spirit tomorrow.