Closed Thread
Page 202 of 208 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2074
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

He was ok, I was just about worried about what to do. Babysitting is easy as iv grown up around kids but don't know what to do about random pains, think it was just growing pains.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Channy - I was petrified about stuff like that before having DD. I was so worried about how I would know what is wrong and what to do. Its SOOOO different once you have your own. It gobsmacked me actually! You will make a great mum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Thanks waiting in the meantime I'm trying to make a great Aunty haha

Thanks
    Reviews

I had a psychic on here tell me I was going to conceive twin boys next month, be interesting lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww Channy.. I honestly can't believe how strong you are after having such crappy luck... I think good news is just around the corner. Hopefully for everyone else too!

Thank you for all the warm welcomes

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Maggie85 For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (16-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I had a psychic on here tell me I was going to conceive twin boys next month, be interesting lol
    Before we had Oscar, my husband joked he wanted twin boys to "get it done efficiently"! One little boy is an absolute handful...I am in awe of those who can manage two!!
    Would you freak if this actually happened?
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Before we had Oscar, my husband joked he wanted twin boys to "get it done efficiently"! One little boy is an absolute handful...I am in awe of those who can manage two!!
    Would you freak if this actually happened?
    J.
    haha my Mum always jokes the same thing - that because Im doing IVF I should just get 2 put back in and be done with it. Umm yeah.. cos it works just like that??!!!

Fx then Channy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Its funny coz after she said it I was thinking to myself "well we only want two children, so after two mc if I conceived two healthy babies at once that means the world is giving me a very special blessing (scary and I'm sure difficult) but I will never hav to go through TTC again and my family would b complete in one hit"

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies! missed you all and your updates.
    DH like a hawk, wants to know everything i do online. lol so m sneaking out to get in touch with you all esp channy.

channy, i feel you're like my soul-sister since we've been going through same phases with ttc. i really can empathise with you on your baby book. my first week after i had bfp, i was non-stop browsing baby stuffs especially the pram - i got downloaded pics of what i want, models, price comparisons of different brands, etc! and my pic with clear blue digital stick with bfp and 2-3weeks still in my phone...

but hey, hope you really get twins! wish me too so just in one go. it's really hard for us to go through the same thing over and over again. but for now, i am not choosy - whatever God gives me, i will greatly accept with humility and thanksgiving.
    Last edited by ExpectantMum; 16-12-2012 at 13:09. Reason: (difficulty typing mobile LOL)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpectantMum For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (16-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Expectantmum I'm the same, still got a pic of my bfp in my phone, info about baby stuff.. Still yet doesn't totally feel real that I'm not utd anymore after stressing over it sticking or not for so long. In fact I'm finding this one harder to come to closure with. One minute I was pg, when I woke up I wasn't... At least with the natural m/c I went through the process so it was easier to accept it was over.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

ExpectantMum  (16-12-2012)