Closed Thread
Page 201 of 225 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2241
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I hp that for both of us and all the ladies here too missX.

So I just filled out the entire application form for applying to study midwifery at uniSA part time next yr but haven't submitted, I got an 88.9 TER in yr12 so should b able to get in but argh big change not sure if I should go for it or not, I love my job but think I want something more...
    Channy that sounds amazing! I have always thought that job would be an incredible experience and such a wonderfully humbling way to see the world.
    Def apply and decide when you get in if you go through with it. Can't hurt to apply but I might regret it if you don't. xxx keep us posted!

DH actually said when we were hearing the news, he thought I might not take it very well. So he wasn't very surprised when I burst into tears when BIL left. He is so amazing. I sometimes wonder what I did to deserve such an amazing DH.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh Shelby how annoying! Wish I was picking out baby names this Christmas. it's funny but since the mc and not "trying" DTD has actually been amazing, weird how that works.
    It's ok I'm going to make my baby on Christmas Day! Positive thoughts!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

tormyxxx  (15-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi Ladies!

Well we called the clinic this morning and... was told to do my trigger injection tonight at 9pm (which ive just done!) and insemination is on monday!!! and they called me back and told me we got our first choice for Donor as well! So excited and cant believe its finally happening!!!

This will be our first cycle so fingers crossed!!!

So ill be testing NYE!!

Good luck to all testing soon.
    Sorry to those that had AF show.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    missxama - i know what you mean, pregnancy announcements don't effect me anymore - i used to get upset by them, but im soo used to it now.

madewithlove - same, i'm so not going to complain when i finally get utd (well not much lol), and im going to enjoy every moment of being utd (as we only want 2 kids to this will be it for us). fx you get your bfp soon!!!
    afm - i also thought i'd have a bfp this xmas aswell . but at least im ovulating now, so over xmas i can drink and i dont have to worry about poas till the new year.. yay
    OK Tormy and MadeWithLove...when you are both pregnant with your head in the toilet bowl, I am going to hold you to that!
    Part of the fun of being pregnant is the "right to have a whinge", after all! Definitely does not mean you don't want to be pregnant
    J xx.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by GDYB03 View Post
    Hi Ladies!

Well we called the clinic this morning and... was told to do my trigger injection tonight at 9pm (which ive just done!) and insemination is on monday!!! and they called me back and told me we got our first choice for Donor as well! So excited and cant believe its finally happening!!!

This will be our first cycle so fingers crossed!!!

So ill be testing NYE!!

Good luck to all testing soon.
    Sorry to those that had AF show.

x
    Great news!!!! Fx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

GDYB03  (16-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy hopefully you will be writing in that baby book soon!

good luck Tormy...hope this is the follie that will turn into a sticky bub!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Wide awake, nephew just woke up crying with a sore knee at 2:30am! I'm going to need some practice at all this, I had no idea what to do, I just told him he must have bumped it in his sleep gave him cuddle and put him back to bed, he is 5.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    OK Tormy and MadeWithLove...when you are both pregnant with your head in the toilet bowl, I am going to hold you to that!
    Part of the fun of being pregnant is the "right to have a whinge", after all! Definitely does not mean you don't want to be pregnant
    J xx.
    Lol. Dh said the same thing. He will remind me of how much I wanted it when I am throwing up breakfast and ultimately squeezing a watermelon out of my... '
    Tks J. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy - I know exactly what you mean. We were going to announce at Xmas (I would have been 10 weeks now ) and had it all planned. Xmas just doesnt feel the same now, I was so sure I would be utd (with a sticky bubs!) by the end of the year. So.... I say GO FOR IT!!! I decided to go back to uni and re-train when I was trying to get utd with DD. It definitely helped me to distract myself from constantly thinking about ttc. Ive now re-trained as a high school teacher, just finished my first year of teaching and am SOOO glad i made the change!!

Good luck GDYB03

Welcome Maggie!!

Madewithlove - the "oh we werent really trying" and first month trying BFPs really get to me too. I could only wish..... Its not fair :'(

Shelby - good luck for Xmas day!!!!

Tormy - I know what you mean, I reckon I will enjoy the pregnancy for #2 so much more than I did with DD (and I loved being pg with DD!), Ive just got to get through the first trimester.... the m/s doesnt scare me anymore (and I get it BAD!!), its just the risk of m/c that does

12. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (16-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Wide awake, nephew just woke up crying with a sore knee at 2:30am! I'm going to need some practice at all this, I had no idea what to do, I just told him he must have bumped it in his sleep gave him cuddle and put him back to bed, he is 5.
    Oh Dear channy. Hope the rest of ur night was quiet. Our ds6 wakes up at the weirdest hours sometimes. Usually a hug and tucking him back in is all he needs too.