Closed Thread
Page 195 of 208 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2074
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

I'm still here!! Been flat out at work! Got our fs appointment on the 7th jan. not really sure what to expect.

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Cramps this morning, BT drop , and AF due tomorrow means we're moving onto month 5 of TTC. Starting to wonder how DD was ever a surprise!! Might talk to my friend who swears by her acupuncturist who has good success with getting ladies UTD. If we're not successful this month I'll be going to the Drs to start to get some answers too. I know it's still early but I'm so damn impatient! Sorry for the vent, I've been depressed the past few days. Damn hormones.

On the bright side my house is fully decked out for Christmas! Looks so cheery! I love this time of year!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Cramps this morning, BT drop , and AF due tomorrow means we're moving onto month 5 of TTC. Starting to wonder how DD was ever a surprise!! Might talk to my friend who swears by her acupuncturist who has good success with getting ladies UTD. If we're not successful this month I'll be going to the Drs to start to get some answers too. I know it's still early but I'm so damn impatient! Sorry for the vent, I've been depressed the past few days. Damn hormones.

On the bright side my house is fully decked out for Christmas! Looks so cheery! I love this time of year!
    I am still here...I always check in to see how you all are.
    Squiggs, it's a ridiculously inexact process, I agree. I got pregnant with Oscar after having only one withdrawal bleed after stopping the pill, and having sex ONCE (hubby was in Canberra for work, and I went up to see him one weekend). Didn't realise I was pregnant until 9 weeks because I just kept dismissing it as even a possibility. Only did a test because was so nauseated my Mum insisted.
    Then, decide to try for baby number 2 when Oscar was about 14 months old. Assumed it would be straightforward. Not even close. Has taken a year, and 2 miscarriages, to finally get there again! And I have regular cycles, and ovulate normally. There seem to be quite a few of us who have/are still struggling with bub #2 (Shelby, Tormy, just to name a few).

If I hadn't conceived after a year, my OBGYN was going to do a "tracking cycle", which involves an internal US on CD10, and bloods on CD21. A good starting point. Chances are there is nothing wrong, but I think sometimes the worry of TTC gets in the way...so if a few preliminary investigations will help put your mind at ease, go for it.

J x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Im still here too, for the last cycle I agree with J it really is such an exact thing, look at me conceived so easily with my 3 but have now been going for 18 months with only one chem pg to show for it. Everything is fine with us except for my one tube which i cant do much about except have IVF...it will happen for you but have the tests done to ease your mind.

Bubbles - good luck with your FS appt in January...hopefully it can shed some light.

Tormy - good luck for this cycle.

J - its so good of you to keep sticking your head here and offer advice, we really do appreciate it

AFM now 6dpo so only a week until AF/BFP due. No symptoms apart from headache today but i think thats down to the heatwave in Adelaide right now. Anyone due to test in next couple of days?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. May I join this thread?

We have been married for almost 2 years now but just TTC since August this year, only to have a M/C (CP) in Sep. I was soooo excited with all the PG symptoms then, especially with my bbs too heavy (not big, just heavy) I had to hold them whenever I walked briskly.

Every month thereafter, as I am desperate to be PG, I monitor my O using my phone app and unfortunately last month was BFN. So, today I am 5dpo and I had been feeling "symptoms" since 2dpo like dizziness, nausea, cravings, and today - cramps. I know these are too early for PG symptoms but I still wish it's not AF coming (she's due next week).

I would love to be part of this thread as I have no friends and I cannot tell in laws yet (they dont even know about my PG earlier).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Welcome expectantmum! U sound quite similar to me, hopefully u get ur BFP very soon. This is a wonderful thread, you will find a lot of support here

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

ExpectantMum  (13-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Channy!

Indeed, I need to talk to someone coz this is driving me nuts!

Yeh, I am very hopeful too! That's why every "symptom" I feel, I associate to PG. And I wish you more sticky baby dusts! *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome expectantmum! Sorry to hear about your mc i also had one a couple of months ago, not fun Like Channy said everyone is very supportive in this thread im not sure i could have got through the last few months without it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pigeonpairplusone For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectantMum View Post
    Hi everyone. May I join this thread?

We have been married for almost 2 years now but just TTC since August this year, only to have a M/C (CP) in Sep. I was soooo excited with all the PG symptoms then, especially with my bbs too heavy (not big, just heavy) I had to hold them whenever I walked briskly.

Every month thereafter, as I am desperate to be PG, I monitor my O using my phone app and unfortunately last month was BFN. So, today I am 5dpo and I had been feeling "symptoms" since 2dpo like dizziness, nausea, cravings, and today - cramps. I know these are too early for PG symptoms but I still wish it's not AF coming (she's due next week).

I would love to be part of this thread as I have no friends and I cannot tell in laws yet (they dont even know about my PG earlier).
    Welcome, it's nice to have people to chat to and who understand. I hope your journey is short.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Squiggsmum - you could try preseed (a lubricant that's good for sperm). Do you have regular cycles ?
    I bought some the other day to try this cycle. I just felt like this month was a no go and bought it cuz I happened to see it in my local pharmacy that doesn't usually stock it. Seemed like a sign. Do you use it?

I am pretty regular fortunately. My cycles ranged from 24-30 days before I started TTC. Now they have been 28 days since we started. So something good is coming out of all this TTC buisness! This cycle was 27 days but I think the OS travel threw it out.

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    I am still here...I always check in to see how you all are.
    Squiggs, it's a ridiculously inexact process, I agree. I got pregnant with Oscar after having only one withdrawal bleed after stopping the pill, and having sex ONCE (hubby was in Canberra for work, and I went up to see him one weekend). Didn't realise I was pregnant until 9 weeks because I just kept dismissing it as even a possibility. Only did a test because was so nauseated my Mum insisted.
    Then, decide to try for baby number 2 when Oscar was about 14 months old. Assumed it would be straightforward. Not even close. Has taken a year, and 2 miscarriages, to finally get there again! And I have regular cycles, and ovulate normally. There seem to be quite a few of us who have/are still struggling with bub #2 (Shelby, Tormy, just to name a few).

If I hadn't conceived after a year, my OBGYN was going to do a "tracking cycle", which involves an internal US on CD10, and bloods on CD21. A good starting point. Chances are there is nothing wrong, but I think sometimes the worry of TTC gets in the way...so if a few preliminary investigations will help put your mind at ease, go for it.

J x.
    Your story sounds like mine! I was about 7 weeks along so I have no idea what my early pregnancy symptoms would be anyway!

I know they say wait a year but I'm too medically minded and impatient for that. I like to have as much info as possible. Even though I'm regular and ovulate each cycle, I'd rather know nothing is wrong. Especially since last cycle we were on holidays and I couldn't be as diligent with my OPKs and BT. I managed to BT around O time so that was confirmed but that's all I could manage with the jet lag. It was kinda nice actually. They say relax - well, we did and still BFN! I know I'm generally healthy because I get blood work done every 2 years or so. Thyroid issues run in my family and I've just always done them to keep an eye on it in case it wants to run wild on me. I also make them give me the results so I can check them. Yeah, I'm one of those. Anyway, just had them done 8 months ago and was all fine. So, if after cycle 6 (this is 5) we have no luck, I'll head to my GP and see what else we can do. It wouldn't bother me as much if I wasn't the only one in my family who's ever taken this long to get pg (and it hasn't been that long).

Thanks for the words of wisdom. Sorry to hear your journey hasn't been easy either. Glad you finally got your little bean. I bet June can't come quick enough!!

Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    Im still here too, for the last cycle I agree with J it really is such an exact thing, look at me conceived so easily with my 3 but have now been going for 18 months with only one chem pg to show for it. Everything is fine with us except for my one tube which i cant do much about except have IVF...it will happen for you but have the tests done to ease your mind.
    Thanks Pigeon. I hope your last cycle gives you your BFP!

Hi ExpectantMum! Welcome!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post: