Closed Thread
Page 19 of 225 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

I am here still reading along...stalking to see how ToniS goes with the test today...Goodluck!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LilPetal For This Useful Post:

ToniS  (25-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Today's the day Toni!!! Bring on that BFP.

AFM, CD8 today. AF has gone and the BDing has begun. Should be O'ing on Sunday. We're off to Melbourne tomorrow for a week.

Rainbow, how are you going? Have you picked your donor? When is insem?

Pinkorblue, how are things? You must be close to O now.

I hope you are going ok Bondgirl.

Shelby, I hope your cramps are better.

J, I hope you find something to help with ms. Good luck for your scan tomorrow. Will be thinking of you.

I hope the rest of our graduates are all going ok, and their ms isn't too bad.

Hi to everyone else. Good luck for this month. Hopefully some more of us can graduate soon.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (23-10-2012),ToniS  (25-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah, Toni we're waiting for your post! lol

Lil Smurfy- good luck with the BD'ing in next few days and fx you O on schedule.

AFM- still waiting for AF, now 15dpo. Hurry up so I can get started on a new cycle already! Feeling a bit like things might start today though. Had some more bloods done today so they should hopefully show progesterone is nice and low so AF can start. Also picked up a new prescription for clomid. Here we go again!!! *sigh* I'm thankful I don't get any side effects from it, apart from a hole in my wallet due to being on such a high dose lol.

I am trying to be positive again after a terrible weekend. Got many things coming up to look forward to in the next month. DS's 2nd birthday next Tuesday, my mum arriving from the UK next Thursday, a holiday down at Merimbula, then my 30th birthday! Amongst all of this we might be moving house. Probably just as well I'm not UTD yet, so much going on plus I can have a few cocktails on my birthday lol.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

ToniS  (25-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Hopefully I do O on time. I wasn't going to temp this month, but then thought I'd better, just to confirm that I know when I o'd. DH is on notice that we're daily BDing while we are away.

Sounds like a busy time ahead Bondgirl. Enjoy your 30th.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Today's the day Toni!!! Bring on that BFP.

AFM, CD8 today. AF has gone and the BDing has begun. Should be O'ing on Sunday. We're off to Melbourne tomorrow for a week.

Rainbow, how are you going? Have you picked your donor? When is insem?

Pinkorblue, how are things? You must be close to O now.

I hope you are going ok Bondgirl.

Shelby, I hope your cramps are better.

J, I hope you find something to help with ms. Good luck for your scan tomorrow. Will be thinking of you.

I hope the rest of our graduates are all going ok, and their ms isn't too bad.

Hi to everyone else. Good luck for this month. Hopefully some more of us can graduate soon.
    My cramps are all better, now I just feel sick cause I don't wanna test, not very confident at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone!

Sorry I have been MIA, I managed to hurt my back while painting a friends house and then work seemed to pick up to super speed so I am frazzled right now

ToniS I can't wait to see how the test goes! Everything crossed for you.

Bond Girl I really hope next month is your month, but I like how you can look on the up side of things - birthday cocktails!

Lil Smurfy good luck with all the BDing, I hope you have a fantastic time in Melbourne! A holiday baby will make for a great story

Also good luck to all the graduates and everyone else still in the TTC game - don't you wish you could just be told when it will happen to take away all the stress!

AFM - Well I think I O'd somewhere between Friday and Monday, I got all the signs and did a few OPK's, I got positives on Friday, Saturday and a strong positive on Sunday night (but it was very concentrated pee). We only DTD on Friday night and early hours on Sunday morning though I did everything I could to try entice DF into Sunday night and Monday but it was pointless. It just makes me feel so down and undesirable when I go to a lot of effort (lets just say there was hot wax in uncomfortable places involved), I try everything to make him feel special and take care of EVERYTHING in the house, plus the two little kidlets and he can't be bothered even DTD... but he was fine to stay up till after midnight watching TV. He knows how much this means to me after our loss, but I feel like what I want doesn't matter - not only in relation to TTC but other things - he has a very hard time seeing what others may need/want and only really see's things from his POV.

Wow -that was just a massive sook Sorry, just needed to get it off my chest. He is a great dad and provides well and I am sure in his own twisted way he cares, he is just terrible at showing it. I have to stay positive though - somewhere between 2 and 4 DPO and maybe, just maybe those little swimmers hung on long enough. Sorry again for the massive rant, all better now

11. The Following User Says Thank You to swizzly555 For This Useful Post:

ToniS  (25-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh nice Bond girl enjoy your 30th, my 30th is next month.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh swizzly that's no good, sorry DH wasn't very cooperative maybe he was just feel the pressure of dtd. Hopefully you have done enough and have caught the egg.

Thanks
    Reviews

How are you Toni? This wait is making me think the worst!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

ToniS  (25-10-2012)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Also anxiously waiting!!!

CD8 today too, Smurfy I have a scan and BT tomorrow.

Insemination tentatively set for Sunday, depending on tomorrow's scan.

We've picked a top 3, really hope no. 1 is free though!