Closed Thread
Page 184 of 208 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2074
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Ok I have been gone for do long I forgot what SMEP stands for?
    Sperm meets egg plan.
    Basically on cd8 start having sex every second day, start using opks when directed by the instructions. When you get a positive opk have sex that day and the next 2, skip the next day and then sex the next.
    Last edited by shelby27; 07-12-2012 at 15:49.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh ok cool. Thanks

I think within the last 12 months we have done similar a few times.

I'm thinking around O this month we might try dtd 2 times a day. Can't hurt? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ok cool. Thanks

I think within the last 12 months we have done similar a few times.

I'm thinking around O this month we might try dtd 2 times a day. Can't hurt? Lol
    Definitely wont hurt, but might wear your hubby out! Sure he wont complain though!
    I used to tell my husband he was "on duty".

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Definitely wont hurt, but might wear your hubby out! Sure he wont complain though!
    I used to tell my husband he was "on duty".
    Loli know! We have tried so many combos over the last year none have worked, so think a double day action for 3 days it might help! Good thing it will be when he finished work and all relaxed on holidays

I bet when it comes to the crunch though we will struggle to dtd once every 1-2 days as per usual haha. We are so over the forced sex. We kinda had a little break not last month but month before from too much dtd and decided that we would dtd when we felt it but this month think we have to get into it more again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Hehe "on duty" love it,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loli know! We have tried so many combos over the last year none have worked, so think a double day action for 3 days it might help! Good thing it will be when he finished work and all relaxed on holidays

I bet when it comes to the crunch though we will struggle to dtd once every 1-2 days as per usual haha. We are so over the forced sex. We kinda had a little break not last month but month before from too much dtd and decided that we would dtd when we felt it but this month think we have to get into it more again
    Get this for obsessive...whenever I got my period and was CD1 again, I would immediately work out our "modified SMEP" working back from my usual ovulation day from previous cycles, and text my hubby the days he was "on duty", so he could put it in his diary!! At first he thought I was nuts, but then it just got funnier, and often we would just laugh afterwards when I stuck my bum in the air for 30 mins (elevated my hips)!! Often he would go back into the lounge and watch TV! You have to make light of it I think, or it does feel forced and a chore.
    TTC definitely makes one nutty at times (well, certainly me).
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Get this for obsessive...whenever I got my period and was CD1 again, I would immediately work out our "modified SMEP" working back from my usual ovulation day from previous cycles, and text my hubby the days he was "on duty", so he could put it in his diary!! At first he thought I was nuts, but then it just got funnier, and often we would just laugh afterwards when I stuck my bum in the air for 30 mins (elevated my hips)!! Often he would go back into the lounge and watch TV! You have to make light of it I think, or it does feel forced and a chore.
    TTC definitely makes one nutty at times (well, certainly me).
    J.
    Definitely gotta have fun with it. I remember once after dtd I held my bum up in the air and DH came over and grabbed my legs as i laid on the bed and jiggled me up in the air as a joke it was really funny, made us both laugh.

We will be on holidays over O, actually O day should be Christmas Day so I think I'm just going to go for it with dtd every chance we get. Will be down at the in laws but oh well MIL can look after DS for 30 minutes lol

J is your nuts then so am I, I have worked out my O times and have passed it on to DH so he know, but he doesn't have a diary.
    Last edited by shelby27; 07-12-2012 at 21:00.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hello ladies!!

I knows it's been AGES since I posted but I needed a break from everything, trying was really starting to get me down!

But good news! We're 6.5 weeks pregnant!! Had our scan yesterday and saw a heartbeat!! Now fingers crossed it sticks this time!!

But I wanted to share with you all cause this cycle we totally switched it up, I read its very common for woman to have tilted uterus' and the old legs in the air doesn't work and you have to actually lie on your stomach after!
    So we did nothing but doggy (sorry tmi!) for 4 days before O and on O day and each time I laid on my stomach for 15 mins and what do you know it worked!!!

I really hope you all get your BFP soon!

Hope everyone is happy, healthy & surrounded by love!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Congrats Cheffrey! That's brilliant news!

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats cherrey that's great!!!