Closed Thread
Page 182 of 208 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2074
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles1984 View Post
    Hi ladies sorry for the rushed post - I'm now in the tww - got In and Dtd on my positive opk and 2 days after so fingers crossed I'm in with a chance. Been a flat out this week! Will post more a bit later in the week

Xoxo
    Good luck!! Hope the next 2 weeks go quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I haven't had any pain at all, was just concerned but I feel better about it now
    January will be our month Channy xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    MummaJez- good to see you back!

pinkorblue- I agree with what you said about being more relaxed the month you fell pregnant. I was the same, worried less about it, enjoyed my birthday celebrations (with LOTS of alcohol) and it worked! Funny isn't it?

I am now 5+5 with my first scan next Weds at 6+4, a little early but they said it should all be fine with a heartbeat.

to everyone! Good luck to those testing soon!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

dipzel  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    MummaJez- good to see you back!

pinkorblue- I agree with what you said about being more relaxed the month you fell pregnant. I was the same, worried less about it, enjoyed my birthday celebrations (with LOTS of alcohol) and it worked! Funny isn't it?

I am now 5+5 with my first scan next Weds at 6+4, a little early but they said it should all be fine with a heartbeat.

to everyone! Good luck to those testing soon!
    Congrats Bond girl hope you have a wonderful long & healthy pregnancy xx

I'm hoping the festivities of the next month and DS bday on NYE (& FS appt) takes my mind off ttc bring on LOTS of alcohol!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Nosebleed and back ache today. AF will be here in a couple of days Bummer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nic sorry to hear AF may be here in a couple of days On to better things in 2013!

Channy - it doesn't sound like an ectopic, with mine i had a lot of pain plus they saw it in my tube on the scan. I hope you are okay xx

AFM now on cd11/12 and have had a super strong positive today on my OPK So this is it, will dtd again tonight, tomorrow and the next day and hope for the best! At least this will be my last 2ww no more waiting and hoping.

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry I didn't get to finish my post last night, can't remember what I was going to write either!!!

Nic T I hope AF doesn't show

Pigeon I really hope ur last cycle is the lucky one

Welcome back mummajez!

Channy - if u r still in pain I would get it checked out

Tormy - ivf is a big decision, we are in the same boat... Hubby has been dragging his feet about it all this year but has finally agreed its what we need to do. We have decided to go down the ivf road in 2013, just waiting for test results from the D&C first... Hope your DH comes around soon

Afm - still recovering from the D&C but back at work now. Been getting lots of low back pain but I guess that's everything settling down again was doing ok but last night hit a low and I'm feeling pretty down about it all now. Realizing that DD is now 3 so the chance of having a baby before she turns 4 are now slim and that really upsets me. I know there's pros to having a large age gap but there's negatives too and that's what scares me....

Waiting to hear from the f/s about a next appointment once the test results come back from the D&C, will take at least 4 weeks. I'm really wanting to ttc again straight away but am wondering if we should take dec off and just eat, drink and be merry, then deal with it all when we have the test results..... Dunno..... What would you guys do??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Hi waiting, we are taking December off to do just that, it depends on if you can emotionally take a month off and be ok I guess. How r u feeling?

AFM I have had zero pain this whole time so figure I'm just having an easy natural mc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy - Im so keen to get ttc again, the problem is Im scared that if the m/c (x2) have been caused by a genetic issue, if we get utd in Dec / Jan (probably highly unlikely....) Ill be paranoid it will happen again until we get the test results back.... we arent going back to see the FS or do a round of IUI / IVF until the test results come in.... Arrghh I dunno!!!!

Tormy - I just saw the quote in your signature. LOVE it!!! So true. I was thinking only last night this whole ttc thing - its so hard when wanting to have a baby is something that you want SOOOO much. Its the one thing that I want more than anything else right now, yet its the only thing I cant just go out and get or buy.....

Thanks
    Reviews

Waitinghoping - thanks I think I'd go with the flow this month if I were you. x

Channy - glad to hear your not in too much pain