Closed Thread
Page 180 of 225 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2241
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Pinkorblue - you truly are a gorgeous person x wish you all the best for a perfect, healthy pregnancy xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Pinkorblue, you always do such a great job of personals

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Had a scan and there was absolutely nothing in my uterus no sac nothing at all,
    Oh no! Channy so sorry! Massive hugs Hun. Enjoy The Christmas festivities. Hope the trip to Syndey is fantastic. You deserve it.

MadewithLove- I'm addicted to Etsy and your stuff is so cute!! Win win for us since I'll definitely be purchasing some.

Pinkorblue- your so great with personals! Hope you have a happy, healthy, sticky bub in there!!

Shelby & Mumsical- fx this cycle is yours!

Hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying the Christmas festivities!!
    Last edited by Three Little Birds; 05-12-2012 at 12:05.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (05-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pinkorblue - i agree with everyone else you are such a lovely person and do such a wonderful job with personals it always makes me smile Im so happy for you, and yes of course you are welcome to stay as long as you like. Yes my last cycle, a bit bittersweet but you never know it may be my time.

Shelby - so sorry AF found you All the best for your next cycle, a new year BFP for sure.

Mummajez - glad to see you back on this thread and that you are feeling good. All the best.

Hi to everyone else

AFM now on cd10 and the line is much darker today so im expecting to get a pos tomorrow and ov on cd12-13. Have started bd'ing the last two days and will keep going until after i ov. I feel so sad at the prospect of leaving this thread especially if i have no joy...i couldn't of gotten through it without all of your support so thank you xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pigeonpairplusone For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (05-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    Pinkorblue - i agree with everyone else you are such a lovely person and do such a wonderful job with personals it always makes me smile Im so happy for you, and yes of course you are welcome to stay as long as you like. Yes my last cycle, a bit bittersweet but you never know it may be my time.

Shelby - so sorry AF found you All the best for your next cycle, a new year BFP for sure.

Mummajez - glad to see you back on this thread and that you are feeling good. All the best.

Hi to everyone else

AFM now on cd10 and the line is much darker today so im expecting to get a pos tomorrow and ov on cd12-13. Have started bd'ing the last two days and will keep going until after i ov. I feel so sad at the prospect of leaving this thread especially if i have no joy...i couldn't of gotten through it without all of your support so thank you xx
    Thanks sweety

I have missed a lot lately, why your last cycle? xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Pink or blue that was an epic post. I had to read it three times just to keep up. Lol

Tks for ur lovely comments ladies. It so lovely to know that other ppl find them as cute as i do. DH has been a great supporter of my little venture but isn't the best person to ask for advice on 'does this pattern match these pants' and 'how do u feel about u chartreuse and magenta together?'

I tend to get this deer in head lights look from him followed by an '....ummmm. What?'

Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Thanks sweety

I have missed a lot lately, why your last cycle? xx
    DH & I decided on a cut off to stop ttc as its been very emotionally draining...we already are blessed with 3 beautiful and healthy children so wont be going down the FS route. So one last chance to have a much wanted fourth child.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    DH & I decided on a cut off to stop ttc as its been very emotionally draining...we already are blessed with 3 beautiful and healthy children so wont be going down the FS route. So one last chance to have a much wanted fourth child.
    Oh Hun I'm sorry it's been so long and draining on you and DH. It really is awful

I really hope this last shot is THE one for you xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaJez For This Useful Post:

pigeonpairplusone  (05-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

It's symptom spotting time!!! Started to get more twinges of abdominal pain today. Could be AF coming. Could be implantation. It's unusual for me to have abdominal pain without my back aching as with my endo that is usually the first sign that AF is a couple of days away. The last time I had abdo pain without back pain I got my bfp but I'm trying soooo hard not to get my hopes up. Will test in the morning if still no back pain I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Good luck Nic. When's AF due? How many dpo are you?