Closed Thread
Page 178 of 208 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2074
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Quote Originally Posted by princessleah View Post
    I am so buying some of these!! GORGEOUS! Love your work and will spread the word. Thanks for sharing.
    Naw! Thanks princess. That's so lovely of you. Im really enjoying this new venture. Perhaps a little too much.. I am really hating going to 'work' 9-5 when I all I can think about is getting home to sew. Bought a lotto ticket tonight.. So FX for a big holiday and working from home from here on. : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I just bought something from you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Naw! Thanks princess. That's so lovely of you. Im really enjoying this new venture. Perhaps a little too much.. I am really hating going to 'work' 9-5 when I all I can think about is getting home to sew. Bought a lotto ticket tonight.. So FX for a big holiday and working from home from here on. : )
    I can imagine going to work would be hard if you love doing this! I've got everything crossed you win lotto and you can work from home making your lovely designs! I showed DH and he said oh no, how many have you bought. I said none yet but I will be getting some so prepare yourself! haha.

x

Thanks
    Reviews

They are very cute madewithlove!!!

Channy - I'm glad you are doing something nice for yourself. You have the most amazing attitude, enjoy your girly time.

AFM - 9dpo today. I'm getting some good twinges today and my back isn't aching yet so hopefully that's a good sign. I bought some oracle pregnancy tests along with the opk's last week so I'm tempted to test tomorrow but really think I should give it a couple more days. Hmmm...

Thanks
    Reviews
    so so sorry to hear all the losses, hope you ladies can keep your chin up and stay positive...big big hugs to you all

congrats to pinkorblue, here here to the founder who finally has her bfp!!! So happy for you, did you do something different this cycle? Pls do tell

AFM dtd more often this cycle hasn't really happened again..ugh! I just don't seem to have the energy. I think I might be o'ing today though and we dtd last night, and a few days ago, we'll see..again!

Good luck with everyone else testing soon

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I just bought something from you
    <3! Hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by princessleah View Post
    I can imagine going to work would be hard if you love doing this! I've got everything crossed you win lotto and you can work from home making your lovely designs! I showed DH and he said oh no, how many have you bought. I said none yet but I will be getting some so prepare yourself! haha.

x
    Lmao. Thats so cute. I told my DH your story and he thought it was hilarious that if the tables were turned.. He would have said the exact same thing. : P

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MadeWithLove For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (05-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by NicT View Post
    They are very cute madewithlove!!!

Channy - I'm glad you are doing something nice for yourself. You have the most amazing attitude, enjoy your girly time.

AFM - 9dpo today. I'm getting some good twinges today and my back isn't aching yet so hopefully that's a good sign. I bought some oracle pregnancy tests along with the opk's last week so I'm tempted to test tomorrow but really think I should give it a couple more days. Hmmm...
    Hey nic. I read somewhere that implantion can be up to 10dpo and u won't get any hcg levels until after that. Just remember its not over till AF arrives and keep it positive .. As much as you can. xx
    Best of luck.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks guys. You've given me the motivation to hold out. When I did get my bfp I managed to hold out for 5 days after AF was due but there's no way I have that degree of self control now! I'll wait a few more days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Afternoon smurfy and maybebaby. I make and sell these cute little bloomers in my etsy shop.

After a few months of prep work I finally went live with the shop last week. It's all very exciting and fun! I love to create and sew so it's the perfect distraction while I'm also on my TTC journey. : )

http://www.etsy.com/shop/madebysunday
    They are really cute!!