Closed Thread
Page 177 of 208 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2074
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I will definitely order from you, I don't believe in jinxing myself or anything, I want to collect things along the way as it makes me happy I hp ur little business does well xx
    I don't believe in jinxing myself either. I live by the motto.. If its cute buy it. Otherwise when I want it I spend hours searching for it and can never remember where I saw it.
    : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Oh Channy I am so so sorry to hear of your loss . Was this your first scan? Is it possible you had an ectopic pregnancy?

Bond girl - good luck with you upcoming scan.

Tormy & waitinghoping - all the best with IVF next year and i will look forward to hearing of your progress to getting that BFP

AFM i am passing lots of clots today and BT confirmed my early loss. I have a referral to a FS and DH has agreed to get his swimmers tested in Jan. For this cycle December we are both going to give it our all and cut out booze, coffee, crappy food etc and wish for a xmas day BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Yeap, coming upto 19 months - I'm due to see my FS in jan for a 'what's next' chat :/
    I hope it goes well (in the best way something like that can go).

TTC is hard work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    I don't blame you. It's hard to see a bright side when life seems to throw you a lot of curve balls. You have every reason to scream 'why me'.

Thankyou. U are so sweet. Its a nice destraction for me. Especially since I just got an order for 15 pairs today. Looks like my weekend will be busy too. : O

xx
    I'm intrigued, what do you sell?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I'm intrigued, what do you sell?
    Me too!

Thanks
    Reviews

Afternoon smurfy and maybebaby. I make and sell these cute little bloomers in my etsy shop.

After a few months of prep work I finally went live with the shop last week. It's all very exciting and fun! I love to create and sew so it's the perfect distraction while I'm also on my TTC journey. : )

http://www.etsy.com/shop/madebysunday

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MadeWithLove For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (04-12-2012),dipzel  (04-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I hope that the fs can get things happening for you MissX xx
    Me too honey - it is so heartbreaking to have it by your fingertips, but just can't grasp it - trying to not be that cynical angry woman that gets upset when i see some careless woman not give a damn about her kids.
    I was at BBQ on the weekend where a 'friend' is pregnant. She already has a beautiful little boy (who she pays no attention to) and she told us she was pi$$ed off when she found out she was having a girl as she never wanted a girl. Needless to say I needed to excuse myself for awhile to compose myself.......
    That night I spent some quality time with her little man, trying to teach him how to count to 10 and praising him for counting.... I really don't want to think bad of her - the lil boy is fed, is clothed and has a roof over his head - she is not a bad mother - she just doesn't realise what blessings she has

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Oh my god I would want to slap her (but of course I wouldn't) silly woman be grateful for bringing a life into the world no matter what the sex! I booked myself a little girls trip in jan to Sydney today, has cheered me up

Thanks
    Reviews

Took my all just to smile and nod...I was contemplating hosting a baby shower for her - but the more we spend with her, the more I realise how ungrateful she is... So I will not waste my time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Afternoon smurfy and maybebaby. I make and sell these cute little bloomers in my etsy shop.

After a few months of prep work I finally went live with the shop last week. It's all very exciting and fun! I love to create and sew so it's the perfect distraction while I'm also on my TTC journey. : )

http://www.etsy.com/shop/madebysunday
    I am so buying some of these!! GORGEOUS! Love your work and will spread the word. Thanks for sharing.