Closed Thread
Page 174 of 208 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2074
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Thank you ladies, I am ok, I guess I was expecting this deep down, it's just natures way, one day it will happen for me. Xx
    Big hugs, see you in the January thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I have decided to go and get a scan done today, the lady said they should be able to see if there is anything there and what is happening, it will at least give me an idea as to what is going on with my silly body. Thanks for all your support ladies, I am lucky to have you all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Good luck with your scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

Oh Channy, I am terribly sorry you are going through this. Good luck with you scan and take care of yourself. Huge hugs.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Pinkorblue, I've been reading along with your diary. When's AF due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I'm back after a few days off as been so busy with lots of family staying with us! Been reading back a few pages trying to catch up.

Congratulations, pinkorblue! How lovely that the person who started this thread is now graduating!

Mumsical- I'm sorry you've had an early loss. This happened to me in September but now I'm UTD again so keep trying!!!

Tormy- It's a massive decision to do IVF isn't it, so much to go through, but if you decide to go ahead it would all be worth it. Do you have to go and chat it through with FS?

Channy- I'm so sorry that it looks like things are working out for you. You've had so much uncertainly the last couple of weeks. Hopefully the scan put it to rest. Big hugs.

Shelby- have you tested yet?

Well, afm I am now 5 + 3 and things seem to be going well at the moment. Waiting for another blood test result to check hCG still rising. Also booked an early scan for next Weds at my FS office, which will be only 6 + 4 but then I'm away for a few days so want to get it done. They said this is fine and they should see a heartbeat at this stage. Still not feeling UTD at all, same as when I was expecting my son, trying to make the most of it!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

pinkorblue  (04-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy im so sorry that you have more bleeding and it doesn't look good Good luck with your scan im thinking of you.

Pinkorblue - everything is looking very positive for you, im very happy for you!

Bond - yay for everything looking good so far, make sure you keep updating us im sure the others would also like to hear how you are going.

AFM now on cd9 and have starting testing with my OPK's, i ovulated on cd12 last month so hopefully it happens soon. My poor little dd2 is very sick at the moment so im not really thinking about ttc too much. Good luck anyone due to test.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pigeonpairplusone For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (04-12-2012),pinkorblue  (04-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone. I am a friend of Rainbow's on Facebook. She is plodding along, I was going to send a PM to her later today and see how she is.

Do you have any messages for her?

Annemarie

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Has anyone heard from Rainbow? I tried to PM her but her mailbox is full. She must be about to have her 2nd IUI?
    Am just a tad worried.
    J x.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fingerscrossd11 For This Useful Post:

pinkorblue  (04-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fingerscrossd11 View Post
    Hey everyone. I am a friend of Rainbow's on Facebook. She is plodding along, I was going to send a PM to her later today and see how she is.

Do you have any messages for her?

Annemarie
    Hi, can you please let her know we are thinking of her, and hoping she is going ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just popping it to say thanks for all your well wishes and support. D&C was done yesterday. Im ok, just tired at the moment. Looking foward to ttc again (though I have to admit Im PETRIFIED!!) Will have a follow up appt with FS (not sure when yet) to discuss results from the testing done in the D&C. Probably will move straight to IVF, hoping in Jan if possible.

Please say hi to Rainbow and I hope her 2nd IUI was more successful than mine

Mumsical and Channy, sorry to hear of your early losses