Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Fx for bfp for you Toni!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

Toni- fx for you, you've done well to hold out so long!

Shelby and waiting hoping-hope ur both feeling better!

Afm- today wasn't much better than yesterday. Felt so down all day and struggled to get things done. Everything ok between me and DH but can't shake the depression today! Not like me at all, can't even say what's wrong. Hoping to be back to normal tomorrow as got a day at home with DS so going to play group. Will need all my energy for that.

J i think ur right about the age gap and have thought often that when it comes to it i really won't mind and it won't matter in the slightest. It's just i had this ideal in my head and it's hard to shift.

We've decided to wait until after next month to decide what to do about our travel plans to the UK. If I'm not utd then we'll have to go sooner to avoid the no fly period after 36 wks which would fall right at the time of our planned trip if i got pregnant in Dec or Jan.

Night everyone!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to hear it isn't your month Bond girl. It's horrible how depressing it gets each month but I usually find I turn positive around cd3-4 and already to go again.

Hope you are all better now Shelby.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NicT For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (21-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Waiting hoping - I'm a physio and my first instinct was shingles too. Sounds classic. Hope you feel better soon.

AFM - CD16 today. This is my 4th cycle since my mc and it seems like its back to how they used to be, yay!!!!! Heaps of EWCM the last 2 days which has my cycle a little longer but it used to fluctuate between 28 and 32 days so that's fine. Not charting or temping but I think I O'd today. Lots of DTD since Wed so we are in with a fighting chance. I'm so happy to have a more normal cycle back!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Bond girl - *hugs* hope u feel better tomorrow. We also wanted the 2 yr age gap, but then again I couldn't imagine having a newborn atm.

Afm- well I'm 4dpo today and I'm not really thinking about it much atm. We had 2 follies thisomth so fx we caught at least one of them. I've got my first bt this weds then my hcg one next sat. Fxfxfxfx
    Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NicT View Post
    Sorry to hear it isn't your month Bond girl. It's horrible how depressing it gets each month but I usually find I turn positive around cd3-4 and already to go again.
    Im the same NicT, at about day 3-4 I start to feel positive again about the next cycle. I used to be so hard on myself when I felt down about BFN and CD1-2, but now I know its all part of the process so I allow myself to feel crap for a couple of days, cos I know come day 3-4 Ill be ready to go again, and its much more manageable now!!

Bondgirl - Never did I realise before ttc #2 just how much the age gap would affect me... I REALLY wanted a smaller gap (2 1/2-3 years max) but DH kept saying he wasnt ready and wanted a 3-4 year gap.. After my m/c last year (which had it have been a take-home bub there would have been a 2 1/2 year gap) it made me realise just how much I really wanted that smaller gap. Looking back now I should have tried harder to 'convince' DH to start ttc earlier cos I knew it would be a hard road, cos once I did get that BFP before the m/c, even though DH had felt before that he wasnt ready, he was so excited about that bubs, gutted when I m/c and took it really hard.

If I get utd this month there will be a 3 year 6 1/2 month gap between DD1 and bubs.. much as I worry about the gap, I know DD will be so ready for a baby brother/sister and a great helper, it will be more enjoyable for me I think. Sucks its not what I wanted, but theres always an up-side somewhere...

ToniS - I have NO idea how you are holding out so long to POAS!! Fx for tomorrow!!

Tormy - Fx for this cycle....

Shelby - are you testing this week?

rainbow - how did you go with choosing your donor??

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Bond girl - *hugs* hope u feel better tomorrow. We also wanted the 2 yr age gap, but then again I couldn't imagine having a newborn atm.

Afm- well I'm 4dpo today and I'm not really thinking about it much atm. We had 2 follies thisomth so fx we caught at least one of them. I've got my first bt this weds then my hcg one next sat. Fxfxfxfx
    Dc its your month Tormy

Sent from my HTC One S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    ToniS - I have NO idea how you are holding out so long to POAS!! Fx for tomorrow!!
    I always used to think I would tell family as soon as I got utd until my sister got pregnant. She only told mum and said she was yet to have it confirmed by Dr and mum told everyone (first grandbaby she was excited) now with how much trouble I am having getting utd DP and I decided we wouldn't tell anyone until we are ready. As I am staying with family this week I can't test until we leave so will test at hotel tomorrow afternoon. It's not easy but because it is what we want I will stick to it

Thanks
    Reviews

One thing I did do yesterday even though I'm not sure if I am utd is buy a baby rhino statue. Long story short DP and I were watching tv and saw someone named their son Fox, we were joking about using different animals as baby names and rhino actually goes really well with DP surname so we decided when we get utd baby will be refered to as rhino as we aren't going to find out gender. So when I saw this figurine I just had to have him.