Closed Thread
Page 160 of 208 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2074
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Hi ladies, just thought Id pop in and let you know my news. Unfortunately its not good Been having some intermittent light bleeding (mostly old blood) and felt something was wrong. got my scan moved forward to yesterday and bubs was measuring 6w6d with no heartbeat (Im 7w 3d). Now I need to decide, wait for natural m/c or have a d&c monday. I dont know.... Im gutted.

I thought finally after over 12months ttc we were finally over it all. Back to square one. Im so worried this will stop me ttc for a while. Just want to get it all over and start again asap.. I will be back here with you all soon.
    No amount of cyber hugs will be enough for this news. I'm so so sorry to hear this, you poor thing. Take care of yourself, we are all hear for you when you need to chat x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck again with the BT Tormy, will have my fx for you.

I'm off to the doctors after work, the uncomfortable uterus is getting unbearable. Not an excruciating pain but feels like it's really badly bruised and ready to burst. I spoke to the doctor and she's concerned about infection after the MC in October, but also said since I had AF since and the discomfort has only just started that it's unlikely it's infection.

I did another IC and FRER this morning (9dpo I think, I keep getting my dates mixed up) and BFN. I suppose it's quite early still but would have thought if this was implantion an it started 3ish days ago I would have enough HCG to get at least a faint positive by now. Either way, I better get a check up I think!

I hope everyone is doing ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Hp u sort it out princess doesn't sound too nice xx

GL tormy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Hi ladies, just thought Id pop in and let you know my news. Unfortunately its not good Been having some intermittent light bleeding (mostly old blood) and felt something was wrong. got my scan moved forward to yesterday and bubs was measuring 6w6d with no heartbeat (Im 7w 3d). Now I need to decide, wait for natural m/c or have a d&c monday. I dont know.... Im gutted.

I thought finally after over 12months ttc we were finally over it all. Back to square one. Im so worried this will stop me ttc for a while. Just want to get it all over and start again asap.. I will be back here with you all soon.
    The weekend will tell...you may start bleeding heavily, avoiding a D&C. As I have said before, there was a big Scottish study done recently which concluded you are more fertile in the first 6 months post-MC, with the likely outcome being a health pregnancy. It was a study of over 32,000 women. This MC will not set you back...if anything, give you a good nudge in the right direction.
    J x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck Tormy- got everything crossed for you!

Princessleah- that sounds horrible, hope the doc can get it sorted out soon

Happy birthday Shelby! Hope this is your lucky month!

Well I am 4 + 5 today and had more bloods done to check the rising levels, will get results at 2pm. Still so nervous about m/c and just hoping everything works out. No symptoms yet, much like with my first pregnancy, just some aches now and then.

Thanks
    Reviews

Waiting hoping, I am devastated for you - so so sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waitinghoping - I am so so sorry I hope your body repairs quickly so you can get back on track x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Sorry to hear that Tormy

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh tormy that sucks xx maybe a Christmas BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waitinghoping - oh im so sorry to hear your news Please take care of yourself xx

Tormy - so sorry to hear no hcg This can really suck sometimes.

Princess - def take yourself to the docs, it sounds very painful.

Bondgirl - any news on results yet? I have my fx!

AFM on cd4 now AF getting lighter so onto my 17th and final cycle...please universe let it finally happen!