Closed Thread
Page 156 of 225 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2241
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Still feels all a little surreal actually - again, probably naive, being that no-one else in my family has had issues falling, didn't even consider I may need to have these kinds of appointments - hopefully we will know all by Friday night!

Thanks
    Reviews

She let me release some first as I was very full! Haha and then released everything for the internal - fun times!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Every ultrasound I've had related to fertility they always do an external first with a full bladder, then an internal after I empty my bladder. I couldn't imagine being that full and only emptying a little bit or half, that would be tough to do!

I'm the same, I have a huge family and no one has had any issues at all. I'm the only girl in the family with PCOS. I'm the only girl who's take longer than 6 months and the only girl to have a m/c. I actually thought m/c was rare until reading all the posts on BH, I was shocked at how often they occur

Good luck with all your tests. I can't remember how many cycles you have been trying? I'm sure you will be fine. Even if there is something there are so many great options available now, depending on what it is sometimes it's just meds etc. We have male factor fertility problems as well (DH has 2% normal forms) and we've been recommended to have IVF, but we are trying naturally until June 2013. Having fallen pg in Sep it's given us more hope we can do it on our own.

When do you get the results?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey Princess - my boss told me that whenever she would go get an ultrasound she would have to release some! So I couldn't believe it when the lady goes 'woah your full! Would you like to release some!' Haha - wasn't too bad and now I know that if I am at the point where it hurts to walk, I can just let a little out!
    I already have my scans with me and hopefully bloods will be sent either tomorrow or Thursday. However I have booked an appointment with my Dr for Friday afternoon. I did see on the scan that I have 11 follicles on my right ovary and 18 on my left.

Isn't insane how different we actually can be from our family? It is so common.
    DH and I have been trying since beginning of June. Since coming off BC my cycles have been getting longer and longer - where 'normal' 28 day cycle ladies would be up to their 5th or 6th cycle, I have only had 3 and then had a chemical pregnancy last week :/

Thanks
    Reviews

Missx - I'm glad your US went well. When do you see your doc for results?

Shelby - happy birthday!!!! I hope you get your bfp as a belated bday present!

I know what you guys mean about the family trends. My parents gave up ttc and I surprised them in their early 40s. I've always presumed that I would have trouble conceiving but then fell pregnant on our 3rd month trying but mc. No family history of mc but I guess it comes down to a lot more than genetics

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Very sad went to the doc for bt Nd the nurse tried to get some but with my crap veins I already look like a pin cushion, she couldn't get anything and I have to go back in the morning to see if the more experienced blood nurse can get some grrr

Thanks
    Reviews

Hugs channy. That sucks. Make sure you drink plenty of water beforehand as that helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

It's awful, I got banned from donating blood coz of them

Thanks
    Reviews

Hugs Channy xx that sucks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

Oh no Channy that sux!

My mum warned me when we started our family it took her 3 years to fall pregnant with ds I fell in the 3rd month and this time around I fell in the 4th month, what makes me so different from everyone else why have I been blessed with 2 pregnancy's so easily? That's why I'm so scared of mc because surely my luck has to run out? Breaks my heart when I hear of people unable to have children or find it difficult ttc

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub