Closed Thread
Page 152 of 225 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2241
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

That's it Tormy - I was expecting the Dr to be a bit dismissive and tell me to wait longer, but she was great! Could understood that if I did have something wrong, that I would need to start working on it now rather than wait another 6 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Sorry to hear tormy

MissX as hard as it was to hear the doc talk about those things at least if there is an issue she is addressing it now so you don't waste time x

Thanks
    Reviews

Tormy - sorry to hear your levels aren't where they should be. Fx there's still a chance.

Channy - I hope that your bloods are better on Wednesday. Did your doctor seem concerned about the possibility of an ectopic as J mentioned earlier with the slow rise?

MissX - as Channy said, while its hard to deal with these things, at least you know you're heading in the right direction.

AFM - I'm calling today 1dpo. Awesome timing to o as its always easier to DTD lots on weekends!!! I see my obgyn next Monday to discuss whether we do a laparoscopy for my endometriosis so I feel like I'm taking positive steps too. At this point I'm all calm and happy with whatever happens but I'm sure that 13 days from now ill be a wreck again ahhh the rollercoaster.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Good luck Nic

Doc wasnt concerned at all, she said coz iv had no pain and bleeding has completely stopped doesn't sound like ectopic but to go to ER if I get heavy bleeding and pain from here on in, she said my slow rise is not unheard of.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (26-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

That's awesome Channy!!!! Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Well I'm 99% sure I'm out . I just got my 7dpo results and they're half of what they usually are for 1 follie - so I'm assumin I probably didn't release an egg this month I've gotta go in and get some progesterone cream just incase. fml
    So sorry Tormy big hugs!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Yeap I had a trigger shot. So I've got nfi why my levels are sooo low this month they should've been at least 700ish and around 40..,but instead they were 470 and 27 - hence why I'm on the prog cream now
    Tormy, I'm really sorry to hear this. But I have heard that level does indicate O for some people. Before I started Oing on clomid my progesterone level was between 2-8. So 27 still sounds ok despite it being lower than normal. Must be horrible not really knowing what's going on hun.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Good luck Nic

Doc wasnt concerned at all, she said coz iv had no pain and bleeding has completely stopped doesn't sound like ectopic but to go to ER if I get heavy bleeding and pain from here on in, she said my slow rise is not unheard of.
    Sounds good Channy! When is your next blood test? Sorry if you've said and I missed it.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I can have it whenever I want so I'm going to go Wednesday morning, if its over 200 ill start being happy and then wait til 7ish wks to have heartbeat scan I looked on a website that takes into consideration cycle length etc and it reckons I'm 4wks5days today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Good news Channy!