Closed Thread
Page 143 of 225 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2241
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Thanks ladies, soooofrustrating!

Good luck Nic, mumsical and k
    And everyone else xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I chatted with Rainbow on line, she's fine, she said to tell you all that she is having a break from BH for a bit as she overthinks everything

She has started another cycle and is concentrating on that

Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    Channy Whoo hoo, thats fantastic. On the digiGood lick with your levels tomorrow. Cant wait to see hoe you have gone with the psychic.
    Nic, I think I may be 1dpo today but I think I may ovulate today even if havent already. How are you going?
    Bond good luck with the bt. Hoping your levels are through the roof
    Tormy,princess, shelby, how is the 2ww for you ladies, fx for those bfps.
    K17, missA, congrats. When are your bts. Fx you can graduate with flying numbers.
    Pigeon anything looking promising?
    Mumsical, its great you have all covered all bases this month so mabey you will have a late bfp. Hope you dont get discouraged, fxfx and so glad you had a chat with your DH. Hope he pulls his head in from now on.
    Welcome back fingerscrossed. I am sorry you had to go through that. Fx you get your rainbow baby.
    Rainbow. How are you holding up. Are you nearing your next cycle. Hope you are okay.
    Jojo and bubbles how are you both?
    Trying to remeber every1
    Hey to our beautiful preggie ladies hope it is all running smoothly for you. Cant wait to join you. Do a little snooping in your thread every now and again to see how you are all fairing
    Dipzel. When are you heading back to aussie shores. Hope your still having so much fun.fx for thos cycle.
    Any1 else sorry if I have missed you. Fxfxfx.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fingerscrossd11 For This Useful Post:

pinkorblue  (23-11-2012)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post

Sorry sqiggs, I always miss so many people when doing personals! I will def remember you next time!! Not nice what your mum said. Mabey it was a compliment that came across wrong? Fx for you!!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub
    That's ok. There's a lot to remember!! Not sure how she meant it, could go either way. (sigh)

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Squiggs that was a mean thing of ur mum to say, isn't it "if u don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything"?
    Yeah, I think she taught me that. Ironic. Your psychic reading sounds like it was fun! Hopefully she's spot on with the pregnancy and the only bump you have to deal with will be your belly!! Hope those BT numbers keep rising!

Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    SquiggsMom- that's a really horrible thing for you mum to say! But it's good you have proved her wrong and are a great mum

AFM- Well it's good news. My hCG is now 89.6, up from 31.6 two days ago. So it's more than doubled, almost tripled. And my progesterone is 180. I am so relieved, I was shaking when I was on hold waiting to hear and the last few hours have gone soooo slowly. Got to have another blood test on Saturday. Hoping this is finally it and I will have bub #2 in my arms in August!
    Thanks, it's hard enough being a mom and worrying if you're doing a good job. Then she says something like that and it just makes me wonder more. DH assures me I'm doing great, which is nice.

Congrats on the BT! Hope it's a sticky bubba!
    Last edited by Three Little Birds; 23-11-2012 at 13:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Fx AF doesn't show up!! When are u going to test?
    I think i'll test on Monday if AF hasn't shown up, where are you on your cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I didn't see the doctor today got an appt on Monday, the doc will prob get another bt, there is a chance it will b ok but well see, so I won't know either way for a bit = limbo land
    Channy, it doesn't sound good...which breaks my heart to say. Your doctor will want to repeat the levels to exclude an ectopic, in which bhCG levels rise, but very slowly. Is hubby home tonight?
    J xx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm ok J, I saw this coming and didnt get my hopes up, seeing the doctor on Monday as I didn't see her today just asked nurse for results. Hubby is out tonight but I'm actually ok, I don't feel anything really, I have accepted that these things happen and it will b my turn one day hp ur ms has settled down!

Squigg I bet ur an awesome mum u can only do the best u can anyway and I'm told children don't come with a "how to" guide unfortunately haha
    Last edited by ChannyV; 23-11-2012 at 14:53.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (24-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey ladies - think I am out. Just went to the toilet and there was that ugly red blood - not just spotting so devastated! Never seen a second line in my life and just as I see it an think I might have a chance... Out it goes

Thanks
    Reviews

Hmmm I don't know missX I have had bleeding for 5 days and am still getting a line, bodies r weird

Thanks
    Reviews

Is it constant or every other toilet visit? Mine is everytime now. Will still do a test in the morning, but I am getting some cramping now as well. Stupid bodies

Thanks
    Reviews

It's all over the place but has finally stopped! Now I want my hcg to go to zero so I can start again please or skyrocket and give me a bean

Stupid limbo, I'm hoping for u missX