Closed Thread
Page 14 of 225 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Sorry for your news bond girl how long have you been trying?
    Thanks Nila. I came off the pill last December expecting to fall pregnant quickly like I did with DS. But several months later I still had no AF. So started clomid in June to try to kick start things and it only worked when I got to 150mg last month. Had a chemical pregnancy then. So really I have only O'd twice while TTC and had two proper goes at it. So I shouldn't be too worried. But I wanted a 2 year age gap and it's looking more like 3 yrs now.

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Bummer Bondgirl I had a similar thing last month, I didnt make it to BT but the day I got a BFP AF arrived only a couple of hours later - it must have been the Pregnyl in my system. So hard and so disappointing I really hope you get your real BFP soon

Insem is all done... will dtd tonight or tomorrow night for good measure... (both if I can convince DH - yes he needs convincing!!) not sure when to count ovulation from??? Might just count days past IUI (DPIUI....) do I count tomorrow as 1DPIUI?? Or today?? BT is 2 weeks from Mon.........
    Was your trigger yesterday? O is about 36 hrs after you had it so count that time as O day (probably tomorrow morning?) and therefore Monday will be 1dpo. And Sunday will be 1dpiui. I think that's about right!

AFM- Well after initially being ok with my results I tried to have a nap this afternoon when DS went down for his. Usually I can nap ok but just didn't today. I was so tired after DH keeping me awake last night. Ever since I have felt so exhausted and depressed. We went out for dinner as thought it would cheer me up but we ended up arguing and I had to go the toilets to cry. Came back and ate my dinner but it flared up again and ended up coming home screaming at each other and I locked myself in the bedroom sobbing. I feel so crap. Sure it's just because I'm tired. Planning to take a sleeping pill tonight and go in the guest room where his fidgeting can't disturb me. At least it's my turn for a sleep in tomorrow while he gets up with DS! Hope I feel better in the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Thanks Nila. I came off the pill last December expecting to fall pregnant quickly like I did with DS. But several months later I still had no AF. So started clomid in June to try to kick start things and it only worked when I got to 150mg last month. Had a chemical pregnancy then. So really I have only O'd twice while TTC and had two proper goes at it. So I shouldn't be too worried. But I wanted a 2 year age gap and it's looking more like 3 yrs now.
    I thought the same re: age gap, and Oscar will be exactly 3 when (and if!!) bubs arrives next year. Think of the benefits...DS should be close to toilet trained, will be far more interested in bubs, and you can involve him. That's my plan, anyway. My friends who have a 2 year gap are dealing with a "testing" 2 year old, and struggling. Maybe this is a good thing

Fighting with your hubby over TTC is standard. Take your sleeping tablet, jam in some earplugs, get comfy in the spare room...and all will be right in the morning...
    Nitey nite.
    Jx.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (20-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    She could be busy picking her baby's father
    Hahaha this made me laugh! Hope she is having fun - can't wait to hear about him!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear about your results bond girl. Hope you get a good night sleep tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm in so much pain I have the worst cramps I'm walking around like a 90 year old man, I hope this isn't a bad sign
    Last edited by shelby27; 20-10-2012 at 21:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

When not if J!

Shelby if they r really bad mayb u need to go to the ED? Have u had these type cramps before?
    Last edited by ChannyV; 20-10-2012 at 21:52.

Thanks
    Reviews

Shelby I hope everything is ok..hugs

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Hi all, just checking in.

Congrats everyone with new BFPs!

Sorry to hear about your results Bond girl

I've been so busy the last few days I've barely been home, let alone on bubhub! But I'm still here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Cute bunny pic rainbow 🐰

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shelby I hope ur ok, maybe go get it checked out..