Bond girl - yay i just knew it was going to be good news So happy for you!
Pinkorblue - i will be going back on bc and DH will go for the snip...we are finding its too hard emotionally always hoping and have decided this is the best way of moving on.
Tormy - we decided on a cut off date for ttc due to being continually upset month after month and as we already have 3 children have decided we wont be seeing an FS. We know what the problem is (1 tube) otherwise we are both in perfect health and the only way around that is IVF which we are not prepared to do.
Mumsical - i wont test until at least 14dpo if i make it that ...i rarely test before af is due as ive had a few chem's and it messes with my mind. I dont think its my month as im getting normal pms.
Is anyone testing in next few days?? Good luck if they are!