Closed Thread
Page 139 of 225 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2241
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bond girl - yay i just knew it was going to be good news So happy for you!

Pinkorblue - i will be going back on bc and DH will go for the snip...we are finding its too hard emotionally always hoping and have decided this is the best way of moving on.

Tormy - we decided on a cut off date for ttc due to being continually upset month after month and as we already have 3 children have decided we wont be seeing an FS. We know what the problem is (1 tube) otherwise we are both in perfect health and the only way around that is IVF which we are not prepared to do.

Mumsical - i wont test until at least 14dpo if i make it that ...i rarely test before af is due as ive had a few chem's and it messes with my mind. I dont think its my month as im getting normal pms.

Is anyone testing in next few days?? Good luck if they are!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pigeonpairplusone For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (22-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Congrats bond girl fx your pregnancy treats you well!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (22-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    Channy Whoo hoo, thats fantastic. On the digiGood lick with your levels tomorrow. Cant wait to see hoe you have gone with the psychic.
    Nic, I think I may be 1dpo today but I think I may ovulate today even if havent already. How are you going?
    Bond good luck with the bt. Hoping your levels are through the roof
    Tormy,princess, shelby, how is the 2ww for you ladies, fx for those bfps.
    K17, missA, congrats. When are your bts. Fx you can graduate with flying numbers.
    Pigeon anything looking promising?
    Mumsical, its great you have all covered all bases this month so mabey you will have a late bfp. Hope you dont get discouraged, fxfx and so glad you had a chat with your DH. Hope he pulls his head in from now on.
    Welcome back fingerscrossed. I am sorry you had to go through that. Fx you get your rainbow baby.
    Rainbow. How are you holding up. Are you nearing your next cycle. Hope you are okay.
    Jojo and bubbles how are you both?
    Trying to remeber every1
    Hey to our beautiful preggie ladies hope it is all running smoothly for you. Cant wait to join you. Do a little snooping in your thread every now and again to see how you are all fairing
    Dipzel. When are you heading back to aussie shores. Hope your still having so much fun.fx for thos cycle.
    Any1 else sorry if I have missed you. Fxfxfx.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub
    I'm scared, it's the first time I have ever been scared in the TWW, usually I'm pretty relaxed about the whole ttc thing but this month it's making me nervous, I want to be pregnant so much this month!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Mumsical- really glad you and DH sorted it out and you got an apology, but boo for the confusion over O date! I really distrust OPKs.

SquiggsMom- that's a really horrible thing for you mum to say! But it's good you have proved her wrong and are a great mum

Pigeon- I hope AF stays away!

AFM- Well it's good news. My hCG is now 89.6, up from 31.6 two days ago. So it's more than doubled, almost tripled. And my progesterone is 180. I am so relieved, I was shaking when I was on hold waiting to hear and the last few hours have gone soooo slowly. Got to have another blood test on Saturday. Hoping this is finally it and I will have bub #2 in my arms in August!
    That's awesome I'm so happy for you!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (22-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Bond girl yay! So happy for u x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (22-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay Bond Girl!!! Hopefully we are birthing buddies!!

Someone asked when I will get a BT - I am not going to test again until Saturday morning - if the line gets darker, I will make an appointment. My Dr is pretty and can normally get in immediately

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Channy, did psychic say anything interesting?

Thanks
    Reviews

So the psychic: as soon as I sat down she said "is this reading about you having a child" are you pregnant Chantelle? When I answered that I thought I was but unsure if it will stick she told me that this baby was definitely going to b fine, it was going to b a little boy. I will have two children but the first pregnancy will b a little bumpy, I will have placenta privea but it will all turn out fine. She said heaps more stuff that was really spooky but interesting. Well see what happens anyway

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (22-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Ooh sounds great. At least if you're going to have problems in your pregnancy, you can be slightly prepared for them. How sweet, you're having a boy! Yay

Be interesting to see if she's right.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    So the psychic: as soon as I sat down she said "is this reading about you having a child" are you pregnant Chantelle? When I answered that I thought I was but unsure if it will stick she told me that this baby was definitely going to b fine, it was going to b a little boy. I will have two children but the first pregnancy will b a little bumpy, I will have placenta privea but it will all turn out fine. She said heaps more stuff that was really spooky but interesting. Well see what happens anyway
    Sounds promising good luck on your bt tomorrow!!