Closed Thread
Page 138 of 208 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2074
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Good luck with your BT bond

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (22-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

Channy Whoo hoo, thats fantastic. On the digiGood lick with your levels tomorrow. Cant wait to see hoe you have gone with the psychic.
    Nic, I think I may be 1dpo today but I think I may ovulate today even if havent already. How are you going?
    Bond good luck with the bt. Hoping your levels are through the roof
    Tormy,princess, shelby, how is the 2ww for you ladies, fx for those bfps.
    K17, missA, congrats. When are your bts. Fx you can graduate with flying numbers.
    Pigeon anything looking promising?
    Mumsical, its great you have all covered all bases this month so mabey you will have a late bfp. Hope you dont get discouraged, fxfx and so glad you had a chat with your DH. Hope he pulls his head in from now on.
    Welcome back fingerscrossed. I am sorry you had to go through that. Fx you get your rainbow baby.
    Rainbow. How are you holding up. Are you nearing your next cycle. Hope you are okay.
    Jojo and bubbles how are you both?
    Trying to remeber every1
    Hey to our beautiful preggie ladies hope it is all running smoothly for you. Cant wait to join you. Do a little snooping in your thread every now and again to see how you are all fairing
    Dipzel. When are you heading back to aussie shores. Hope your still having so much fun.fx for thos cycle.
    Any1 else sorry if I have missed you. Fxfxfx.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    Channy Whoo hoo, thats fantastic. On the digiGood lick with your levels tomorrow. Cant wait to see hoe you have gone with the psychic.
    Nic, I think I may be 1dpo today but I think I may ovulate today even if havent already. How are you going?
    Bond good luck with the bt. Hoping your levels are through the roof
    Tormy,princess, shelby, how is the 2ww for you ladies, fx for those bfps.
    K17, missA, congrats. When are your bts. Fx you can graduate with flying numbers.
    Pigeon anything looking promising?
    Mumsical, its great you have all covered all bases this month so mabey you will have a late bfp. Hope you dont get discouraged, fxfx and so glad you had a chat with your DH. Hope he pulls his head in from now on.
    Welcome back fingerscrossed. I am sorry you had to go through that. Fx you get your rainbow baby.
    Rainbow. How are you holding up. Are you nearing your next cycle. Hope you are okay.
    Jojo and bubbles how are you both?
    Trying to remeber every1
    Hey to our beautiful preggie ladies hope it is all running smoothly for you. Cant wait to join you. Do a little snooping in your thread every now and again to see how you are all fairing
    Dipzel. When are you heading back to aussie shores. Hope your still having so much fun.fx for thos cycle.
    Any1 else sorry if I have missed you. Fxfxfx.

Haha. Ditto!!

QUOTE=ChannyV;6920168]Just a thought: would be great if they could invent a finger prick home test to test hcg levels [/QUOTE]

That would be so awesome!!! How'd your psychic reading go? I also think it's great news about the digi!!

AFM- AF just left and now waiting to O next week. Feeling a bit down this week but hoping it's just jetlag. If that weren't enough my mother actually told me yesterday that she was surprised that I am such a good Mom because she didn't think i would be!! Just in normal conversation! So upset she said that!! Even DH stood up for me and he never says anything when my mother starts on one of her strange tangents!! Sorry to vent!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pinkorblue - wow you are so good at the personals! Lol i can never remember everyone. How are you going? Im now 10dpo and cd22 unfortunately im getting my usual pms symptoms and havent tested i think i'll see what next week brings.

Bond - i have everything crossed your levels double!! I have a really good feeling so i think its all good Def let us know when you get your results.

Good luck to everyone who has had a bfp but is unsure on the result...it can be so hard waiting

Mumsical - how annoying re the opk's, it seems like you have your bases covered regardless so fx its a succesful month.

AFM now on 10dpo getting usual pms like pimples, overly cranky and headaches. Im expecting AF to show on the weekend but ive been distracted by my dd1's ballet concert which started last night and goes the next two nights (yes 3 nights!) its exhausting but gorgeous to watch. Im so aware that after this month ive only got dec to go then ttc over...starting to come to grips with it. Im going to miss chatting to you ladies

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pigeonpairplusone For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (22-11-2012),pinkorblue  (22-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Haha. Ditto!!

QUOTE=ChannyV;6920168]Just a thought: would be great if they could invent a finger prick home test to test hcg levels
    That would be so awesome!!! How'd your psychic reading go? I also think it's great news about the digi!!

AFM- AF just left and now waiting to O next week. Feeling a bit down this week but hoping it's just jetlag. If that weren't enough my mother actually told me yesterday that she was surprised that I am such a good Mom because she didn't think i would be!! Just in normal conversation! So upset she said that!! Even DH stood up for me and he never says anything when my mother starts on one of her strange tangents!! Sorry to vent!![/QUOTE]

Sorry sqiggs, I always miss so many people when doing personals! I will def remember you next time!! Not nice what your mum said. Mabey it was a compliment that came across wrong? Fx for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    Pinkorblue - wow you are so good at the personals! Lol i can never remember everyone. How are you going? Im now 10dpo and cd22 unfortunately im getting my usual pms symptoms and havent tested i think i'll see what next week brings.

Bond - i have everything crossed your levels double!! I have a really good feeling so i think its all good Def let us know when you get your results.

Good luck to everyone who has had a bfp but is unsure on the result...it can be so hard waiting

Mumsical - how annoying re the opk's, it seems like you have your bases covered regardless so fx its a succesful month.

AFM now on 10dpo getting usual pms like pimples, overly cranky and headaches. Im expecting AF to show on the weekend but ive been distracted by my dd1's ballet concert which started last night and goes the next two nights (yes 3 nights!) its exhausting but gorgeous to watch. Im so aware that after this month ive only got dec to go then ttc over...starting to come to grips with it. Im going to miss chatting to you ladies
    Nooo pigeon. I really have everything crossed for you. I know you are trying to come to terms with it all ending and I dont wish to make that harder for you. When you stop ttc are you going back on bc?? Or are you just going to see what happens?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pinkorblue - I agreet you are great with personals! You just leave me wondering how you are going? I do see you will be due to test around the same time as me so FX for you

Squiggs - That really sucks about what your mum said, why one earth would she think that? Sounds like you and your DH both know you are great so thats all that matters really - even though her comment in a strange way was a compliment I guess.. lol

Pigeonpair - exciting that you are now 10dpo (as this is the day I usually test) when are you testing? for you! Are you feeling it?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

pinkorblue  (22-11-2012),Three Little Birds  (23-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mumsical- really glad you and DH sorted it out and you got an apology, but boo for the confusion over O date! I really distrust OPKs.

SquiggsMom- that's a really horrible thing for you mum to say! But it's good you have proved her wrong and are a great mum

Pigeon- I hope AF stays away!

AFM- Well it's good news. My hCG is now 89.6, up from 31.6 two days ago. So it's more than doubled, almost tripled. And my progesterone is 180. I am so relieved, I was shaking when I was on hold waiting to hear and the last few hours have gone soooo slowly. Got to have another blood test on Saturday. Hoping this is finally it and I will have bub #2 in my arms in August!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (23-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay yay yay bond!!! Fantastic

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkorblue For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (22-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Huge congratulations Bondgirl. So happy for you xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (22-11-2012)