Closed Thread
Page 121 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2074
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so glad you found a good dr ChannyV, not an easy thing to do sometimes! Fx your bubs is just trying to get snuggly and that's why you've had some bleeding.

AFM - Got my first 'high' on my monitor this morning so should be getting 'peak' in about 3 days, time to start a dtd-a-thon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Get to it princess

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (19-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    Yes me too! What day are you planning on testing?
    I was planning on testing at 13 dpo which is the 25 th (less than a week yay) and have given my hubby all the pee sticks to hide but Recon I would test right now had I had then which is silly as it's too early! Thanks bond girl I hope we all get bfps this month

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

Aahhh its one of those days where I have sooo much to do around the house but keep procrastinating by checking BubHub, fb every 5 mins and obsessing whether I'm preg or not...... Today is going to go s o s l o w

6. The Following User Says Thank You to k17 For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (19-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pigeonpair - I know how hard it is to stay positive - I am the same each month too. In the past there have been months where I really felt like I was pregnant and wasn't and then when I actually was pregnant I was convinced I was going to get a BFN. You really just can't tell at 7dpo...

I am ovulating today and feel like I have given up already lol. After 9 BFN's months in a row the feeling that its not going to be any different this month is strong.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Pigeonpair - I know how hard it is to stay positive - I am the same each month too. In the past there have been months where I really felt like I was pregnant and wasn't and then when I actually was pregnant I was convinced I was going to get a BFN. You really just can't tell at 7dpo...

I am ovulating today and feel like I have given up already lol. After 9 BFN's months in a row the feeling that its not going to be any different this month is strong.
    I feel exactly the same mumsical! Af due Thursday and I did poas very early and got a negative obviously!! Just feel like it'll never happen! Even looking into fs now as we know dh has low sperm count. Will see what happens I guess

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by k17 View Post
    Aahhh its one of those days where I have sooo much to do around the house but keep procrastinating by checking BubHub, fb every 5 mins and obsessing whether I'm preg or not...... Today is going to go s o s l o w

Glad I'm not the only one the is obsessed like that! It's as if there's going to be a notification that pops up that says, "congrats! You're utd!"

Congrats again Channy!! Hope next weeks BT is higher!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one the is obsessed like that! It's as if there's going to be a notification that pops up that says, "congrats! You're utd!"

Haha Soo true! Before I o'd I had a good feeling about this month, few days after o I had a feeling we were out and that next month is our lucky month, then I was positive and thinking that maybe we will have luck this month.....very naughty found a loose ic hpt test - did it - of course its -ve at only 7dpo but now im back to not our month feelings!!! So wish I could forget everything until af is due or late what will be will be but know i have to obsess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post

Haha Soo true! Before I o'd I had a good feeling about this month, few days after o I had a feeling we were out and that next month is our lucky month, then I was positive and thinking that maybe we will have luck this month.....very naughty found a loose ic hpt test - did it - of course its -ve at only 7dpo but now im back to not our month feelings!!! So wish I could forget everything until af is due or late what will be will be but know i have to obsess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

What are my chances?? Ok well I got my positive opk at 2pm today! DH flys out tomorrow morning thank god for an RDO or else he would of flew out this morning. We dtd Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday lunch, will dtd again tonight and MAYBE tomorrow morning if I'm lucky. Fx it's our month!!!