Closed Thread
Page 120 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2074
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Channy - congrats on your bfp!! Just wanted to let you know Ive had spotting in the first few weeks, I put it down to my body trying to get rid of old blood and the cervix moving around (as mine has moved high in the past week). Ive had blood tests and my levels are going up as they should (I havent had a scan yet). Fingers crossed yours is the same. Some spotting (particularly old blood) is quite normal in early pregnancy. Fx!!!

Hi to everyone else, hope you are all doing well and I really hope you all get your bfps soon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (19-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy- I've had quite a lot of implantation bleeding in the past, and think as long as it's brown not red then it should be ok, just bub burrowing in to get comfy. FX for you.

You spoke yesterday about a gut instinct you had that you were UTD. I have a similar thing today, 9dpo, as I've got some strange twinges and just this 'feeling' that I might be UTD. FX I won't be disappointed tomorrow when I have my blood test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Thanks ladies, I'm at doc getting bt so I can get another in a wk to check its risen. It's dark browny red colour but has stopped.

Bond girl fx that gut instinct is right xx
    Last edited by ChannyV; 19-11-2012 at 08:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Fx for you Channy that it's not a chem! When I had mine I had heavy bleeding from the start so the fact that it's stopped is a good sign.

Bond girl - so exciting I have my fx for you!

AFM now cd19 & 7dpo no symptoms so not really expecting anything this month TBH I feel like I'm just going through the motions I've all but given up

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #5

Channy with my ds I bled for 1-2 days bright red and nearly as heavy as a normal period..... He is 13 months now! Bleeding in early pregnancy is more common than some know so chin up hun I believe that unless your having bad cramps along with it its all good :-D

Pigeonpaieplusone I am 7dpo and have know symptoms either, wish we could test already

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by k17 View Post
    Channy with my ds I bled for 1-2 days bright red and nearly as heavy as a normal period..... He is 13 months now! Bleeding in early pregnancy is more common than some know so chin up hun I believe that unless your having bad cramps along with it its all good :-D

Pigeonpaieplusone I am 7dpo and have know symptoms either, wish we could test already

Yes me too! What day are you planning on testing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Hope this week goes super quick for u guys, the tww sucks!

The doctor I just saw was the lovliest doctor iv ever been to, I think I'm going to keep her 😊

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by k17 View Post

Yes me too! What day are you planning on testing?

Thanks
    Reviews

Sounds promising Channy and yay for finding an awesome doctor!!!

Fingers crossed Bond!

AFM - cd13 today. Having a crap day and had an argument with DH this morning. Not a great recipe on a day where we need to DTD. Ho hum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really pleased you had a lovely doctor Channy, it makes all the difference. Hoping your BT results are good news.

Pigeon- I wouldn't expect any signs at 7dpo as wouldn't even have implanted yet, so don't give up hope! When I got UTD with DS I had no symptoms at all for weeks and weeks!!!
    K17- I hope this is your month too

Nic- sorry to hear you and DH had an argument. Me and my DH have the worse arguments, I hate them, and they always seem to happen when we need to DTD! I sometimes have to bite my tongue to prevent one and think of the bigger picture e.g needing to DTD! I've even had to do it when I'm still really ****ed off with him! Hope everything is ok by the end of the day.

AFM- still getting these twinges and achy pains in my uterus area this morning. Really hoping it's implantation, as at 9dpo the timing would be about right! Now back to work catching up on hundreds of emails i've received in my two weeks off on leave, and multiple issues with placements (I work in child protection as a social worker)