Closed Thread
Page 111 of 225 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2241
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    13DPO and tested this morning definitely not pregnant....no hint of a second line, just 1 strong pink line. AF due tomorrow. If she comes tomorrow, it'll be another 43 day long cycle....that means I am out for the year now...unless I conceive in a months time.
    Why is so freaking hard to get pregnant??? You get told as a teenager and young women, you only need to have sex once and then you get pregnant and your life will be ruined. If anything, this is teaching me some lessons about how I will teach my daughter (if I ever get one!!) about pregnancy

Sorry - having a sooky moment...I know it's not over til AF arrives...but I reckon the witch is on her ugly way - mole!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Sorry MissX this journey can really suck at times xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

MissXamA  (17-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Wellso much for all the signs massive temp drop today so I gather AF will begin, onto December for me.
    So sorry Hun I was really hoping this was your month😞. Look after your self

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissX - so sorry about the BFN Its just so dissapointing but hopefully I will see you in December and have better luck for both of us.

ChannyV - Gaggh that sucks about the temp drop! Did you test again this morning to see how you went? How many dpo are you again? Could it still maybe be implantation?

CD13 for me today. I had an awful day yesterday after Hubby was as *** to me in the morning. Was teary all day and just so over this TTC business. Its now been 9 months and in Feb DH has to go away for 3 months for a rural GP placement so we wont be able to TTC at all. I feel a huge amount of pressure to be pregnant before then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I only slept 3 hours last night so who knows what's happening, same sort of "maybe a line" test this morning. I'm a bit over it, going to not post on here for a bit, stop temping and stop testing, I'm sending myself crazy and am exhausted.

I hp u get ur BFP and ur hubby starts playing ball xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    13DPO and tested this morning definitely not pregnant....no hint of a second line, just 1 strong pink line. AF due tomorrow. If she comes tomorrow, it'll be another 43 day long cycle....that means I am out for the year now...unless I conceive in a months time.
    Why is so freaking hard to get pregnant??? You get told as a teenager and young women, you only need to have sex once and then you get pregnant and your life will be ruined. If anything, this is teaching me some lessons about how I will teach my daughter (if I ever get one!!) about pregnancy

Sorry - having a sooky moment...I know it's not over til AF arrives...but I reckon the witch is on her ugly way - mole!
    So sorry Hun😞 hope you get a BFP soon. My cycles are all over the place 2 that's why gp referred me to gyno to get clomid to help bring my O days earlier I just explained all I wanted was a chance at each month just like everyone else.
    Fx your turn will come soon fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies - I will be going to the Dr this week - should I wait until AF leaves or wait until she arrives?

Thanks
    Reviews

MissXamA
    I would go when AF arrives as u maybe able to get someone's cancelation appt.

Thanks
    Reviews

I have appt with gp this arvo to get blood test results. 😃 So scared I poas this morning and same BFP as 2days ago.
    I'm a bag of mixed emotions today.
    -Excited about BFP and blood levels coming back so I can keep testing to see them rise.
    - nervous about possibility of twins as was on clomid. DH will be over moon if it is twins he wasn't lots of kids
    - kind of sad as today would have been my due date for mc but some how exciting that today is still about a baby and life changing.
    Will keep you posted with results 😀hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    MissXamA
    I would go when AF arrives as u maybe able to get someone's cancelation appt.
    Thanks honey - I will!

Hope your blood levels are getting higher!!