Closed Thread
Page 109 of 225 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2241
    Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Nila - I'm for Florida so it makes the trip that much longer for DD! Looking forward to some warm weather cuz I think Mother Natures forgotten about summer in the Gong!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Will be thinking of you, fingers crossed!!!
    Thanks lovely!

Welcome squiggles!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Hi squiggs! We are in a few threads together

I really hp it's ur month missx!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (16-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Sorry to b annoying but I have another question I am due for AF tues and ALWAYS have lots if creamy CM the week before today I have absolutely nothing for I reckon the first time in my whole life, what the hell?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Nila - I'm for Florida so it makes the trip that much longer for DD! Looking forward to some warm weather cuz I think Mother Natures forgotten about summer in the Gong!
    I know what you mean I lived 2 years in wyoming and have visited Florida almost every 3 years we went last year when ds2 was 6months old to visit dh's family such a long trip but seeing ds1s face when we went to Disney! We do hope to make our way again in 2014 to visit my friends so hopefully that will happen!
    But how exciting! Hope it treats you well and you relax and fx when you get back a bfp! (your little souvenier!)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (16-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Sorry to b annoying but I have another question I am due for AF tues and ALWAYS have lots if creamy CM the week before today I have absolutely nothing for I reckon the first time in my whole life, what the hell?
    Fx it's a good sign!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    How very strange! I'm pointing toward it being a good sign though because it's outside the norm for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EmP87 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I've been very quiet for a while and steered away from BH due to getting to hung up on it all... I convinced my GP to write me a referral for sex hormone blood work, we've only been trying for six months so she was pretty reluctant!

Hello to everyone, congrats to those UTD and fx to those still trying! I've got a lot to catch up on lol!

J, when is the best time for me to have these done? I'm CD9 today AF was gone on CD5. I just want to time these bloods as best I can so I know what's going on, if anything .

Thanks in advance,
    Em
    If you have a fairly regular cycle, bloods (FSH, LH, oestrogen, progesterone, prolactin) are best done initially on CD21 (or roughly 7DPO). It's the most common starting point, as it generally can confirm/exclude ovulation, and other disorders of the hypothalamus-pituitary-ovary feedback cycle. From there, your doctor may decide to "track" bloods at certain points in your cycle.
    But CD21 is a good starting point.
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi J,

Thanks for the reply. My cycles have been a bit out of whack but most recently I've had 32 day cycles. I suspect that if I'm ovulating at all it's quite late, around CD19ish...? Would it still be ideal for me to have bloods around CD21 or later? Also does the time of day affect the results? Sorry to drill you with all the questions!

Em

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Hi, I get lots of bloods done (I'm on clomid) and if your not ovulating until cd19 the best time to get the bloods done would be 7dpo. I always get my bloods done in the morning - but I don't think that it matters when younger it done.
    Thanks Tormy! To be honest I don't know that I am ovulating... So that might be tricky, I've only managed to get one +OPK on CD21 cycle before last. So I'm a bit clueless