Closed Thread
Page 108 of 225 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2241
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cheeky ChannyV - good luck for tomorrow

Tormy - FX for lucky November and good luck this weekend.

MissXama - Dont give up and good luck testing

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Long time lurker. I love this thread, you ladies are so lovely and so supportive. I've seen a few of you on the monthly testing threads and thought I'd ask to join officially since AF showed up this morning and we're on to month #4. This was the first month I've actually cried about not being pregnant! I had such a good feeling about this month. I don't know how you ladies have the strength you do to TTC so many months, go through all those treatments, and stay positive! It's lovely!!

DH was awesome this morning and hugged my while I cried then cooked me breakfast. DD was hamming it up this morning and making us both laugh. Even the dog managed not to beg at breakfast so they're all making the effort to make me smile today!!

I am going home (to the States) tomorrow and would have loved to be able to tell my parents in person that we're expecting #2. Maybe these next three weeks will be just what I need to take my mind of TTC and relax. Then maybe it will happen. That's what they say isn't it?

Oh well, we'll see if Santa thinks I was a good girl this year.

p.s. Channy, I hope you got your BFP! Can't wait to see your BFP later cuz I'd be POAS twice a day till that line got dark!! Then I'd still keep going!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I'm not 100% I just have a good feeling lol, if I'm wrong I won't be devastated but I just reckon I am. Will test on Sunday and then try hold off til Tuesday which is when AF is due. I have 3 FRER and a digital to use. I have been super thirsty this week which I'm pretty sure isn't a symptom but weird anyway
    Fingers crossed Hun. I need to go and buy more tests so I can keep checking I will prob keep checking till I see ultrasound just so worried dam mc making me paranoid.

For you symptom spotting girls
    I'm 14 dpo today
    I have woken up with sensitive boobs and my tummy feels tight other than that I have had nothing all TWW. Hope this helps😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hi ladies!

Good luck for tomorrow Channy I will be stalking you until I see a pic

Wish me luck ladies that I O this weekend while DH is home. Still getting negative opks holding onto every hope ill O while he is home. Although it might not happen!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (16-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I've been very quiet for a while and steered away from BH due to getting to hung up on it all... I convinced my GP to write me a referral for sex hormone blood work, we've only been trying for six months so she was pretty reluctant!

Hello to everyone, congrats to those UTD and fx to those still trying! I've got a lot to catch up on lol!

J, when is the best time for me to have these done? I'm CD9 today AF was gone on CD5. I just want to time these bloods as best I can so I know what's going on, if anything .

Thanks in advance,
    Em
    Last edited by EmP87; 16-11-2012 at 12:39.

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome Squiggs!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    For you symptom spotting girls
    I'm 14 dpo today
    I have woken up with sensitive boobs and my tummy feels tight other than that I have had nothing all TWW. Hope this helps😃
    Thanks for telling - I have been feeling off this week, weirdos pains in my belly, hungry as anything, slightly slightly squeamish - and while I'd love to get my hopes up, I just think that it'll be nothing. Don't know why I am such a negative nelly today!! Maybe subconsciously not getting my hopes up so that I am not devastated?
    Either way - tomorrow there will be tears - hopefully tears of happiness!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Thanks for telling - I have been feeling off this week, weirdos pains in my belly, hungry as anything, slightly slightly squeamish - and while I'd love to get my hopes up, I just think that it'll be nothing. Don't know why I am such a negative nelly today!! Maybe subconsciously not getting my hopes up so that I am not devastated?
    Either way - tomorrow there will be tears - hopefully tears of happiness!!
    Will be thinking of you, fingers crossed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Hi ladies

Long time lurker. I love this thread, you ladies are so lovely and so supportive. I've seen a few of you on the monthly testing threads and thought I'd ask to join officially since AF showed up this morning and we're on to month #4. This was the first month I've actually cried about not being pregnant! I had such a good feeling about this month. I don't know how you ladies have the strength you do to TTC so many months, go through all those treatments, and stay positive! It's lovely!!

DH was awesome this morning and hugged my while I cried then cooked me breakfast. DD was hamming it up this morning and making us both laugh. Even the dog managed not to beg at breakfast so they're all making the effort to make me smile today!!

I am going home (to the States) tomorrow and would have loved to be able to tell my parents in person that we're expecting #2. Maybe these next three weeks will be just what I need to take my mind of TTC and relax. Then maybe it will happen. That's what they say isn't it?

Oh well, we'll see if Santa thinks I was a good girl this year.

p.s. Channy, I hope you got your BFP! Can't wait to see your BFP later cuz I'd be POAS twice a day till that line got dark!! Then I'd still keep going!
    hopefully a little of down time will be the key! where in the US?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (16-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome Squiggs I hope you have a great time away!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pigeonpairplusone For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (16-11-2012)