Closed Thread
Page 107 of 208 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2074
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #5

Confession time: 11dpo poas FRER this morning and was convinced there was a super faint line the conversation with DH went like this "come here and look at this, if u stand in this light and tilt it this way can you see another line" his reply "I reckon I can see something but isn't it supposed to b as strong as the other one?" Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I'm convinced this is my month
    Sounds promising, I hope you are right. I think we need to see a pic of your latest test

Thanks
    Reviews

Confession time: 11dpo poas this morning and was convinced there was a super faint line the conversation with DH went like this "come here and look at this, if u stand in this light and tilt it this way can you see another line" his reply "I reckon I can see something but isn't it supposed to b as strong as the other one?" Lol
    My DH said the same about the darkness of my line, and it was a pretty obvious line. It took a digital to convince him.

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm not 100% I just have a good feeling lol, if I'm wrong I won't be devastated but I just reckon I am. Will test on Sunday and then try hold off til Tuesday which is when AF is due. I have 3 FRER and a digital to use. I have been super thirsty this week which I'm pretty sure isn't a symptom but weird anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    Fx for you MissA.
    Cd8 for me and I am having a mini break down. Now that I am a working girl I have now come to realise that dtd is going to be that much harder as I am working nights and DP is working days. I am freaking out as I dont know how we are going to find the time with our 3yr old as well. Arrrrgh I know we will find a way but I just feel mabey we will be to tired as we are on totally different hrs and I am not used to working yet so I get freakin tired. Has anyone else got this problem? How did you work it out. I just think we are going to miss this cycle now and I am a little bummed about it. Sorry just a winge.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub
    What are your crossover times? I have worked SO many nights in the past (13 hour ICU, ED, Trauma etc shifts) that I KNOW they make you crazy!! It was hard enough back then when I was single, and even then doctors only dated doctors because you don't meet anyone else, and your always working alongside each other.
    If you are approaching ovulation week, can you alter your roster for the 3-4 days prior to O day (ask your boss...be vague, but elude to something important in the family.)

I found I had the most energy at 8am-9am, before crashing, whilst driving home. Any chance you can line up a date for when you walk in the door, rip clothes off, have quick sex whilst son watching TV, then go to sleep!
    Let us know the logistics of cross-overs, child-minding, and we can come up with an idea!

J x.
    Last edited by J37; 16-11-2012 at 10:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not 100% I just have a good feeling lol, if I'm wrong I won't be devastated but I just reckon I am. Will test on Sunday and then try hold off til Tuesday which is when AF is due. I have 3 FRER and a digital to use. I have been super thirsty this week which I'm pretty sure isn't a symptom but weird anyway
    My 11DPO was super-faint, but definitely there...in the right light. Do a FRER tomorrow; my 12DPO was much more convincing.
    Sounding good.
    Try and get a good photo; try under different lights.
    J xx.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    My 11DPO was super-faint, but definitely there...in the right light. Do a FRER tomorrow; my 12DPO was much more convincing.
    Sounding good.
    Try and get a good photo; try under different lights.
    J xx.
    I agree no denying my 12 dpo. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews

I found my tests are darker in the afternoon... Good luck Channy!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (16-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I'm convinced this is my month
    Fingers crossed Channy!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MissXamA For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (16-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Sounds promising Channy! I'll keep everything crossed for you!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NicT For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (16-11-2012)