+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha but you could go to sam's and just buy red, green and white socks and alternate them. Thats pretty christmassy and then you could buy christmas ribbon to hang them on

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't read all the replies so sorry if I am repeating....

We have decided to buy 3 canvas prints and paint one blue, one purple and one green. Then use a different colour to print a footprint of each of the three kids onto them. We are giving them to the grandparents as gifts

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default The Christmas Ideas Thread 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Rodeobull View Post
    Haha but you could go to sam's and just buy red, green and white socks and alternate them. Thats pretty christmassy and then you could buy christmas ribbon to hang them on
    Great thinking!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im putting together gardening gift baskets for 2 older ladies in my family. One for my grandma and one for my DP's step mum. My Gma also would like me to bake her a Christmas pudding (blegh) My nan will be getting a gift basket too with scratchies, coffee, tea, chocolate, biscuits etc.
    I want to do some DIY for decorating, like paper chains, pom poms, those foam cones Im thinking of wrapping in wool lol

I always make ginger bread men at christmas to hand out to everyone. Taste amazing! The best i ever had.

Im putting balls and things in the clear vases and candle holders I have to make the placelook more festive.

The trees out front get lights in them. Solar ones so thats pretty kool.

The kids get involved and make wrapping paper with painting. They do things from a craft shop, so I hand them out for xmas too. Little elves and the likes.

Im still planning things so havent thought too much into anything really.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: The Christmas Ideas Thread 2012

Subbing, some great ideas.

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    seriously jump on Pinterest and type in Christmas DIY. SOOOOO Many awesome ideas

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Christmas Ideas Thread 2012

I've just had a look on Pinterest - first time. How do I find out how they made the items? I click on it and it just shows me the picture. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews

When you click on the picture it enlarges, then click on it again and it will take you to the site it is from.

Have fun. Pintrest is addictive

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi guys thought I'd add my name in this thread, I love chritmas its my favorite time of the year. Hand made presents are the best and decorations. My dd 10 still makes all my Xmas paper and makes presents for family, and decorations for the tree. We bought an advent calander st a craft market which we use each year, when she was younger I used to put stickers instead if chocolate.
    Yay Xmas is near :what:

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Christmas!!!
    I bought a great advent calendar last year that could be home made too. It's tiny buckets hung on a ribbon with little wooden pegs with the numbers on them. The one I got is like little rusty buckets (suits our old farm house), but anything like that would work.

Also, my brother's family and us have decided to make one another a hamper of homemade goodies as our family gift to one another. We make our own preserves, I make cheese, sweets, anything from the vegie garden that can be made into something. Hubby will make some smoked fish etc. On Christmas Day we'll see what each family has come up with. My brother has 3 daughters who are busy making up their ideas to contribute to the hamper too. We're all 'foodies' so we love anything like that and it's much nicer than buying it!